Easy Office

Urgent query on tds

Page no : 2

bsekar (acct) (21 Points)
Replied 27 April 2012

Dear friend, First try not to be defaulter. I mean to say, remit the TDS with 1.0% interest before 30.04.2012. and if there is any backlog in remittance, which will carry small interest and you will get intimation from TDS circle. I hope I am correct. sekar chennai+98

Ameya Makarand Lonkar (CA Final Student) (56 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

I think logically / factually as well as practically first option is the better. Factually the tax was not deducted when the payment was made. Thus, it should be shown as deducted on 31st March. It saves the interets costs as well.

anony (MANAGER) (145 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

SIRS,

IF IN ABOVE CASE I WOULD HAVE MADE PAYMENT ON 01ST JANUARY INSTEAD OF 01ST OCTOBER. WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THAT CASE?

I THINK I NEEDED TO DEDUCT TAX FROM 01ST JAN. TO 31ST MARCH @ 1% &  31ST MARCH TO 30TH APRIL @ 1.5%

AM I COREECT, KINDLY REVERT BACK>

DIBYENDU (SERVICE) (266 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

U NEED TO DEDUCT TDS FROM 01ST JANUARAY 2012 TO 31ST MARCH 2012 ONLY , AS THE DEPOSIT DATE OF TDS DEDUCTED WITHIN 31ST MARCH IS 30TH APRIL .

amit (accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 24 July 2012

dear sir

I wrongly return file of TDS FY 2010-11 of my party . that i have want revised return pls erlyer as posible

only pan no is wrong

Bala Pullaiah B (Salaried) (179 Points)
Replied 25 July 2012

Dear Mr. Amit 

You can rectify this by correcting the e-tds return. 1st you have to have TAN account to request data from TIN Centre. Once you requested data in which you need the correction, you can make the necessary correction and file the return.

B Bala Pullaiah

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: