Easy Office
LCI Learning

Partnership registration

Page no : 2

swamy.cb (Manager-Accounts) (431 Points)
Replied 04 September 2012

Hello

anybody could send draft of Dissolultion of Parntership Deed

thanks

swamy

Kanhaiya (Partner) (50 Points)
Replied 26 October 2012

Dear Sir,

1. We have made our partnership deed on Rs. 100 /- bond paper and did the business till now. But as I listen currently, the partnership deed should makes on Rs. 500/- bond paper. Is it true ? if yes, what can we do now ? can we make a deed again ?

2. One of our new client asking us Registration no. of our Partnership ferm. We not yet registered our partnership ferm with register. Is it require to register the ferm ? If not, please provide me such section no. which I can show to my client to tell him that it is not neccessary to register the ferm.

Please reply to this question

Karan Thakkar (Student) (35 Points)
Replied 25 May 2013

Respected Sir,

Your Information was very helpful.

I just want to ask is there any way for online registration of Partnership Firm from Pune.

Please Let me know soon.

Ankit Jain (Finance Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 30 July 2013

Sir,

Are there any peanlty provisions in Indian Partnership Act,1932 for non-registration of partnership firm specifically in maharashtra? Firm came into existence in the year 1992 who wishes to get registered now.

I have come across the word "It is ALMOST compulsory" in maharashtra to get the firm registered, so what does that defines to?

Regards,

Ankit Jain

CA Tejas Mistry (Chartered Accountant) (431 Points)
Replied 13 January 2015

Kindly Provide Address of Registar of Firm in Rajkot 

Sandeep (B.Com) (23 Points)
Replied 15 June 2015

Sir, can you please tell me the procedure for removal of partner in partnership and what is Bomaby Stamp Act,1958

amit (accountant) (27 Points)
Replied 24 November 2016

Hello,

We have partnership firm, should we register our partnership firm on GST Act? Please reply as earliest

Amrin Himani (A Alwani & Co.) (156 Points)
Replied 26 April 2018

Hello Sir, I have a head office and factory office both located in Gujarat (one premises for both business). This firm is registered under ROF in the state of Gujarat.

Now I want to change head office to Mumbai and factory office will remain same. Also, I shall be making revised partnership deed for change in business premises.

If you could please advice on procedure for ROF in both the states (Gujarat and Maharashtra) considering above facts.

Thanks in advance!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: