Easy Office
LCI Learning

Genuine or scam? i banking course at global banking training

Page no : 2

Remigiusz Dudek (4 Points)
Replied 08 June 2017

Hey everybody,
glad I found this discussion here, I just finished my Analyst Program with them, a 4 weeks program, and my testemunial may be useful to someone thinking in join a program in there. 
I work full time in Bank of América and it was very difficult for me to work and study in the evenings. This course is designed in such a way that I managed study during 4 weekends. Overall I was amazed by the depth of investment banking real world experience learning.

I have enjoyed the programme, which I have completed, as I like the Modelling Class. Also I like the real industrial insight, which has been analysed and shown to me and I like the opinions on it as well, for knowledge

Remigiusz Dudek (4 Points)
Replied 08 June 2017

Hey everybody,
glad I found this discussion here, I just finished my Analyst Program with them, a 4 weeks program, and my testemunial may be useful to someone thinking in join a program in there. 
I work full time in Bank of América and it was very difficult for me to work and study in the evenings. This course is designed in such a way that I managed study during 4 weekends. Overall I was amazed by the depth of investment banking real world experience learning.

I have enjoyed the programme, which I have completed, as I like the Modelling Class. Also I like the real industrial insight, which has been analysed and shown to me and I like the opinions on it as well, for knowledge

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro