Easy Office

Form 32

Page no : 2

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 26 March 2012

Agree with Neha...

And also check by filling form 1A again....

1 Like

Sanjay chhaiya (articleship) (40 Points)
Replied 26 March 2012

thanks i try it so many times but can't done and another case

name of director not match i.e. entire name of director is different and pan no. not validate so what i should do for know tha name as per pan database

thanks again

Neha Gupta (PCS) (377 Points)
Replied 26 March 2012

Just mail me your Form on my id. let me check..its guptaneha1405 @ gmail.com

Replied 26 March 2012

Dear if Details of directors in DIN filed earlier does not match with PAN in that case u have to rectify the Directors details as per PAN card including director’s name, as MCA has issued notification, according to witch the details in DIN and PAN of all directors should be exact same.

Sanjay chhaiya (articleship) (40 Points)
Replied 26 March 2012

i have sent you mail 

Replied 26 March 2012

Dear,

I have checked your form ..as you can see the name of director in PAN and DIN is not matching. in PAN "V" is used as middle name and per as din rules abbreviation can't be used in name of directors.
Here i suggest to apply for change in PAN card details as soon as possible and then file a new DIN 4 for providing PAN no. details.That error is absolute irreverent. it is due to some technical problem in mca, as i told u earlier i was also facing same prob in morning. 

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 27 March 2012

Nice effort by Neha Gupta... I appreciate....

In case of mismatch between Pan Details and DIN details, i would advice first file form DIN 4 for all the relevant changes along with the details as per the PAN database. Then file application for the modification of PAN Details and after such modifications update it by filing DIN 4 again...

This will complete your entire process without any problem in between...

CS Bharathi G Karthikeyan (Company Secretary) (153 Points)
Replied 27 March 2012

Originally posted by : CS Ankur Srivastava

Din 4 is nothing to do with with form 32..... the purpose of both the forms are different.

DIN 4:- This form is filed to change the particulars of the Director in Director Identification Number with the MCA. Currently, Ministry has decided that all the DIN must be PAN based therefore, DIN 4 is required to be filed to update the PAN.

Form 32:- This form is filed to appoint, resign and any change in designation of the director in the Company.

Exactly, you are right.

DIN 4 is for the corrections or any chanes in the infns. given in DIN.

Form 32 is an e-filing to ROC for appointment / resignation of Director, Sect. etc

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: