EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

True meaning of education by abraham lincoln !!!

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Charu Srivastava

So true...

In life we have to learn, understand more than school education. Reading such wisdom oriented topics help us to grow on personal front.

Thanks for sharing such invaluable  teaching...

I am noticing this post pretty late as i had my exam but truly its an eye opener..Students around me are busy cramming the topics, which will lead them nowhere, I wish this could be seen by all my friends!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 21 March 2012

Originally posted by : Disha Bhawnani
I wish this could be seen by all my friends!

Dear Disha…it is time for you to prove your worth as a true friend…If you think your friends needs to change the way of looking things then you can always help them. If they are your true friends they’ll surely understand your point.

So do not wait for others to educate…start the process yourself.

All the best

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 21 March 2012

Originally posted by : Vandana Mulchandani

Best letter....its so practical that these all things are never taught in school/colleges...Thank  you Ankur bhaiya.

" Give me six hours to chop down a tree and i will spend the first four sharpening the axe"    - Abraham Lincoln
"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." - Abraham Lincoln

(Guest)

Great thoughts of a great personality!!!!!!!!

Thanxs a ton 4 sharing such brainchild.

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 21 March 2012

rocking bouncer from the legend here

as per my opinion every one must follow the below line to get Importance for their Ideas

"Teach to have faith in his own ideas, even if everyone tells him he is wrong."

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

Thanks a lot dear members for liking the post. I really found this post worth sharing... Keep sharing n keep moving !!!

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 23 March 2012

Wonderful Post Sir :)

ankur (Lawyer) (24 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

thanks Ankur bhaiya. You are a constant source of inspiration of budding finance professionals such as myself. You are a shining light amidst a sea of confusion that invades multiple forums. Your answers are not only accurate, they are immaculately drafted.

I look up to you for every new answer you give and how you draft it.

as for this post, this is so enlightening. and so true, but in these times, we have a habit of muddling our head in so many pots that we lose sight of the obvious. thanks again Ankur bhaiya. may you keep guiding us always. :)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: