Easy Office

Articleship transfer in 2nd year

Page no : 2

RAMESH (NOTHING) (21 Points)
Replied 03 September 2013

sir,

i have completed my articled service of 1year and 5 month and due to my familiy shifting from jodhpur to pali  iam not  able to contiune my articlship from jodhpur. so i want to contiune my articleship from pali which is apporaxmiated 60 k.m away from jodhpur . is this possible for me to transfer. i have only proof of rent agreement of pali house.

plz tell me solution as soon as possible              

Kriti (Article Assitant) (106 Points)
Replied 22 April 2014

Please can anyone explain me in detail Misconduct involving moral turpitude!! 

I am feed up of my principle and he is kind of blackmailing me and not providing me leaves!!!

Sukanta Laha (accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 05 June 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student of ICAI IPCC direct scheme. I have completed My Orientation Program and IT training and after that I am doing articleship training for last 10 months. But now I have a serious problem in my home and for that I have to terminate my articleship training and have to join a job. But I want to rejoin articleship after a year and wish to complete my study. Is it possible that when I shall rejoin after a year the previous ten months articleship will be counted?? 

Akshay Ghosh (student) (21 Points)
Replied 19 December 2015

I have completed a year and 5 months of my articleship period. I am presently registered with a firm at Kolkata. I am an immigrant to the city , I migrated from my native place (siliguri) only in search of better education for this course. Presently, I am dealing with a lot of family problems , for which I have to transit between the two cities , which is consuming a lot of time and my physical efforts. My present principal has also agreed to give a transfer. My query is, if I take a transfer at this point time ? I shall remain highly obliged if you can suggest me some ways to take the transfers or any other ideas. Thanks in advance .

CA Gowri Pramod Kanamarlapudi (CA in practice) (341 Points)
Replied 23 December 2015

You may not take transfer on this point. Institute will give approval on the following cases

https://www.icai.org/new_post.H T M L?post_id=4639

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: