Ca student not setisfy with their result must read this

SAGAR DAVDA (CA Final Student (Article))   (58 Points)

04 January 2012  

Hi friends,

If you not satisfy with your CA Exam Results, and you really think that your result is not as per expectation. Now (from Aug 2011 onward) you can Demand for your Examination Paper from ICAI under RTI Act 2005, (This rule also applicable for all College/Institute/University/State board).

How can I Apply?

Application under RTI Act is very simple & economical. Application can be made on simple paper, no stander format for this application. With this application ID proof of applicant and admit card or result of exam for which paper demand along with10 postal order make application to Joint Secretary (Legal) ICAI. Self certified copy of your paper will be delivering to your address within one month from date of application reach to ICAI.

If copy not receives within 45 days from Application date you can file appeal to the first Appellate Authority in ICAI Shri N. P. Singh,Sr. Joint Secretary,

This will beneficial for all students for who fails to know your mistakes & also any error from Examination authority. And for who passed to know your strength & mistake do better in next level exams.

Is this possible mistake from site of CA Examination Authority? Yes it’s possible. In my own case it’s happen I was passed In IPCC II Group in May 2011. But when I saw my paper I was fail. It’s also happen in many cases in vise versa but I was lucky.

Herewith I enclose word file for application under RTI Act.