Easy Office
LCI Learning

Urgent important ca final nov 2011 result ??????????????

Page no : 2

CA RAJENDRA KR SHARMA (Article) (212 Points)
Replied 03 January 2012

Thaxxxxxxxxxxxxx to all of U for reply....

AMITA KOCHER (ASSISTANT MANAGER - FINANCE)   (282 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

Ca final nov2011 result will be out around 20 th jan.............

passing percentage will be more than 20% nad

i hope i will clear it..........

1 Like

rukmani (job) (32 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

I THINK IT WILL BE DECLARED ON 18TH JAN 

WELL ALL THE BEST FRNDS EVEN I ALSO 

WAIT FOR THE IIND GROUP RESULT

CA Rajat Badalia (Audit Assistant.) (27 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

ca final results coming on 18th jan

Keval Ponkiya (CA CS MBA(Fin.) M.Com. L.L.B.)   (223 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

are yaro,

the exaCT date is to be published by ICAI just before seven 7 days of actual date so wait for that !!! 

all boys ans girls !!! 

Keval Ponkiya (CA CS MBA(Fin.) M.Com. L.L.B.)   (223 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

sab clear honge dont worry !!!

except your LUCK is lucky !!! 

and your BAD LUCK is not lucky !!!

CA RAJENDRA KR SHARMA (Article) (212 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

Thx Rukmani and Keval to reply............But ICAI's One of Branch's some Key person say it as 19 january.................

Nandan Sarma (Article Assistant) (325 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

i think time has come for ICAI to announce the date for declaration of results..

SATYABRATA SAHOO ACA (ACA) (86 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Dear All,

The result will come in this month. It's the time for all of you to enjoy New year. Go for picnic,go for parties and enjoy with ur friends/parents.

Aastha (Articleship) (42 Points)
Replied 11 January 2012

The Institute of Chartered Accountants India has scheduled the ICAI CA Final November 2011 Exam Results on 21st Janaury, 2012. Final Result would be posted along with the merit list and As per the leading online and offline resources Chartered Accountants Final Examination was held on Nov 2011 and approximate 3 lacks candidates appeared for it.

CA Final Results 2012 for all those examine who applied for it can be accessible with the use of admit card at the official site www.icai.org. Since it’s your last stage and your must be aware the every year Pass Percentage for IPCC and Final Exam Nov 2011 is 5% to 14%, so we can expect to be 10% for current year.

https://www.caresults.nic.in/final/final.htm

If you would like to know the CA Final Result of November 2011 by name wise and mark wise with the Toppers List, then please write your valuable comments here. If any of you are planning for verification or revaluation of your papers, please check the direct link provided here.

Since you are having much of experience about the ICAI then It’s not worth to advise you that not open above link during the peak hours, Since you might not able to load it or It may give some error message.

1 Like

Dhaval (SERVICE) (49 Points)
Replied 11 January 2012

Results of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination held in November, 2011 and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) held in December, 2011 are likely to be declared on Wednesday, the 18th January, 2012.

https://icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=8025&c_id=219

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: