File rti application...a severe case

CA Jyoti (student) (114 Points)

19 December 2011  

MY case ..I personally advice all students who r dissasatisfied wid their result file application under RTI paying 10 rs ,see ur faults,,as wel any error ...

I m a ca final student,had given exams in may 2011 and then again had to reappear in nov as i failed .I was not satisfied by the marks so i applied for retotalling also but no chaange was given.Later on RTI act becum applicable and i demanded copies of answersheets .Firstly wen i applied only a letter saying policy not formed was given ,Aftr a period of 2 months they supplied me copies 4 day back,aftr going thrugh the copies i found totalling error in a copy ,In one subject financial reporting i got 55 in answersheet 58 in marksheet but 6 marks were not added due to which i get an exemption.No proper response has been given,i have been trying since two days (thrusday n friday) mailed to exam helpline,additional secretary ,CPIo but no response..I shud get the exemption as wel as refund of revaluation fees which i paid .Kindly tell the procedure,,