Easy Office

Icwai demands drop chartered from icai

Page no : 13

DK (SERVICE) (121 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

Mr Jerry, if you donot the genesis of word then, is there any necessity to make comments ?it will take much time, while narrating, but since i understand that you are analyst, so better read the speech of Sh Ahulwalia in Rajya sabha ON 15th Dec, you will get clear about the cost as well as you will also able to understand the gensis of word "chartered", which is only a burden to the independent india.And so far as , today or tomorow,CA inst. will themselves try to change the name.CA inst had a fear in themselves that if ICWAI will use managemnt word, unka bazaar thanda ho jayega.That is why CA inst. has tried with tooth and nail to prevent the addition of the word Managment and i complement them that they did it successfully, but ACMA AND FCMA surprised them .They might have tried to reverse this word also but remained unsuccessful.You ask some CA about Practical training, they will tell you the real meaning  Dummy training.In stead of article ship with CA firm, CA institute should engaage some corporate house like CS for the training.Because when somebody talks abot practical training , it becomes funny thing.It is wise to be silent, if one does not know the text of the topic.

1 Like

Subramanyam Challapalli (BOM) (105 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

Dear Jerry

From which spy/secret camera did you see ICWA operating through backdoor???

Tell me the truth, what have you leart in articles - videography/photography of people going through backdoor????

So your principal used you like a photographer rathar than an articled clerk.

Please be logical at least now. Now that Parliament has passed ICWA (Amendment) Bill - there are no doors for you to play hide and seek.

You like it or not we are CMAs and I am an ACMA. Good luck to you - happy pit - digging.

Jerry (Analyst) (36 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

Dear subramanyam,

Now i understood what actually the word 'works' and 'management' is connected with... its well defined in your words. Anyway I didnt went for any articleship nor i have any CA principle. Sorry to inform you. 

There is no matter whether i like it or not. You may be a CMA now. At a later point of time you may change your institutes name to something else if you feel the present name is also not working. Its no matter of merit. That is what i meant by backdoor. Sorry if it hurt you. Please give a true reply, whether you are feeling anything proud  while you change your qualification without any effort?? thats what i told 'BACKDOOR' . What ever be your reply, general public and other finance professionals like me are well aware of its true answer.

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

Originally posted by : Prasad P

Haha.. Look how furious and anger they are .... funny .

Also i see few have created their fake id as CA final students and blaming the institute.. shame on you. 

Dear Prasad sir, I am neither angry nor furious. I have already conveyed u what emotion I'm feeling..I'm FEELING ASHAMED. 

My id is not fake. I have created it an year before. If u look into my profile & check the replies posted, u will understand.

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

What is this "WORKS" stands for in ICWAI? What is the meaning?

Does any body knows?

Jerry (Analyst) (36 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Originally posted by : Jithin

Also i see few have created their fake id as CA final students and blaming the institute.. shame on you. 

Dear Prasad sir, I am neither angry nor furious. I have already conveyed u what emotion I'm feeling..I'm FEELING ASHAMED. 

My id is not fake. I have created it an year before. If u look into my profile & check the replies posted, u will understand.

Mr jitin,.. 

If you are feeling shame on doing the CA course, just quit and do something else. Why are u continuing with CA course and telling u are ashamed?? because you want the reputation and money after becoming a CA but no respect to the Institute . Persons like you are making that Institute to bend its head before others. 

1 Like

Replied 21 December 2011

Is this "Chartered" this much insulting?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter

Prasad P (Chartered Accountant) (117 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Originally posted by : *Sree*

Is this "Chartered" this much insulting?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter

'Chartered' is a matter of proud for CAs. but may be some others feel it as an insulting due to some vested interests. we are not bothered about that. 

Replied 21 December 2011

Originally posted by : Jerry

Originally posted by : Jithin

Mr jitin,.. 

If you are feeling shame on doing the CA course, just quit and do something else. Why are u continuing with CA course and telling u are ashamed?? because you want the reputation and money after becoming a CA but no respect to the Institute . Persons like you are making that Institute to bend its head before others. 

Dear Jerry, u got me wrong. I respect my institute & the course I'm doing. I'm not doing CA just for the sake of money(of course money is also important) & am very much passionate about CA. But yes, I have mentioned above that I feel ashamed of being a CA student. Let me clarify what I actually meant. When a person enrolls for a professional course, he views the seniors as his role models. The same way I also look at all chartered accountants as my role models. And I have some basic expectations from my role models(I suppose everybody does have). A true professional in my opinion should respect other professions. He should not be treating other professionals as inferior. When I read posts of some chartered accountants(who are supposed to be my role models) which treated ICWAI as an inferior course to CA, I felt ashamed. Whenever some member of my institute talks about other professions(whether it is icwai,cs,law or any other profession) without any sort of respect, it will put me to shame(any gud CA or CA student should feel the same way I suppose). I dont think this will cause my institute to bend its head before others. 

Replied 21 December 2011

Jithin,

We respect other profession and profesionals. It includes CWA also. but if somebody is talking bad about your fellow members and your institute, should we go for respecting them or to give reply? Respect is not one which should be demanded by power , it should be gained by nature. 

CMA.Devarajan Swaminathan (ACMA) (1067 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Jithin,

Don't get into the vocab match. :)

You wrote what you felt right. That is perfectly fine. That is exactly what others have been doing all along on this portal. Each have their own point of view, perception, interpretation etc.

You would be well adviced to focus on your studies. In these kind of debates at least i have asked students to stay away. There are enough of qualifieds to invest their time on this.

I would not like you to respond to my post. Just study, qualify and be happy.

Cheers,

1 Like

Replied 21 December 2011

Dear Mr Devarajan,

You are right. 

Cheers!!

Replied 21 December 2011

Jithin,

We respect other profession and profesionals. It includes CWA also. but if somebody is talking bad about your fellow members and your institute, should we go for respecting them or to give reply? Respect is not one which should be demanded by power , it should be gained by nature. 

If somebody talks something bad, one should definitely respond. But if u respond in the same vein, what is the difference between u & the other person..Now this is just my viewpoint. I may be wrong but this is how I feel, & I believe I have every right to express my opinion whether right or wrong.

@ Devarajan sir

What u have said is right. Normally I stay away from these types of discussions, but this time I got into it. This is going to be my last post under this thread. I am not going to reply anymore.

Regards,

Jithin

Replied 21 December 2011

THE END

wink

(Guest)

Mr,

Devrajan,

You have won battle, you have defeated ICAI. and now you have become CMA . still you ar enot happy . still, Crying and hue , allegations against CA,s.

your members are refring \CWA as beggers cant be choosers. still not satisfied.

It is my personal view , there will not be end for day for CWA, becaue the world is not enough for you, you have taken plunge into ocean. but ca are simply accountant, They are happy across the wolrd as CPA or CA. The fact prepails. 

What ever achievd by CWA , it will limit  within a wall . Sir, CA otr CPA are rocking , No body can change it sown nature  It is natural , sun rises in east .

Accordingly , CA sing balance sheet. they are happy with this nature. they  do not want to encoach scope of MBA or any other profesion.

There is no end of the day for CWA. They ahev fihgt with CAor CPA or MBA for their boundry. In the public domain , ca do not need to make public undersdand what they are , thy automatically recognise.

The person , who choose CA as career , aspire to enjoy public confidence . not be part of name change game.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: