.my english teacher....

CA Pallav Singhania (IT System Auditor) (32742 Points)

04 December 2011  

AT THE TIME WHEN I WAS IN CLASS 6...

I always tried to escape from School...and hated my school life..

It was a routine to stand out side of the class as a punishment for last 3 months..

My English teacher was like Osama Bin laden...and I was like American Soldiers....

She doesn't liked me at all....even I too...hated her...

After all I got good marks in unit test...

I didn't know the reason for disliking me....

Whenever she entered the class room the first word on her lips was "Aryan apni jagah pe jao"...( get out of the class)

One day...I went to her and asked her why she hated me so much without any reason.....

She huged me and started crying.....She told the reason....

"MAIN TUMHE JAB BHI DEKHTI HOON MUJHE MERA BETA YAAD AA JATA HAI...JO AB ISS DUNIA MAIN NAHI RAHA

TUMHE APNE SAMNE DEKH KAR MUJHE BAHUT DARD HOTA THA.....SAYAD TUMNE NOTICE NAHI KIYA.....TUMNE TEST MAIN ITNE GALAT ANSWER LIKHE PHIR BHI TUMHE ITNE ACHE NUMBERS KYU MILE....

I KNOW YOU ARE A GOOD STUDENT BUT BECAUSE OF MY FAULT I CAN'T GAVE YOU WHAT YOU DON'T DESERVE..."

AFTER FEW DAYS SHE RESIGNED......AND JOINED A ANOTHER SCHOOL....

COUPLE OF YEARS LATER I CHANGED MY SCHOOL...TO A NEW SCHOOL....COZ OF FEES STRUCTURE...Financial Problems....

I was in class 9...it was the 1st day of my New school....and my class Teacher was non-other than....my old English teacher.......I was shocked........ She was in Shock too......

She said : Aryan Akhir me tum phir aa gaye na....

I said MAM sayad mera aapse milna likha tha.......

She replied Aryan....meri ek baat maanoge.....Main tumhe apne ghar main English ki tutions doon...

I said Jaroor...........

From that day she given 100% to teach me all subjects....

I passed my 10th and 12th with flying colors....all because of her.....

She was my GOD MOTHER....

Today if there is any good quality in me...or any talent...all because of her...(Mrs. Binti Banerjee)

I don't know where is she nowadays....

But I know...someday...I will meet her again....... 

Regards,

Aryan Singhania