Easy Office
LCI Learning

St-3 after filied in online

Page no : 3

sagar (vvxcvc) (26 Points)
Replied 14 November 2011

today i tried to file revise st 3 when i saved the return it says that -Taxable service added/deleted is not reflected in st1/st2 . What to do on such issue. please help me .

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

Originally posted by : sagar

today i tried to file revise st 3 when i saved the return it says that -Taxable service added/deleted is not reflected in st1/st2 . What to do on such issue. please help me .

1) match the services with your ST-2

2) try to file with web utility, ( not the excel utility)

Mugundan (Live your Passion) (249 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

Ya agree with Mr.Sharma., Try to upload it in the form which s available in Ur Account in Aces website...not in the excel one...

Replied 15 November 2011

thnx i have edu cess and higher edu cess on my st 2 and other six services i have filled return for the other six services so wht is to do 

Replied 15 November 2011

thnx i have edu cess and higher edu cess on my st 2 and other six services i have filled return for the other six services so wht is to do 

Cant understand ur question Sagar....

Replied 15 November 2011

ok in my st 2 i have shown 8 services which includes edu cess and higher edu cess.

while filling st3 my total taxable services are six  which excludes the edu cess and higher edu cess so when i filed the return it says that the taxable services added deleted which is not reflected in st1/ st2 so wht to do 

Replied 15 November 2011

Sagar., just contact to help desk of service tax department regarding this issue.,they will surely help u what to do.... 

Replied 15 November 2011

do we have to show edu cess and higher edu cess in filing return as a taxable service coz in my    St 2   type of service include edu cess and higher edu cess . so it is necessary to show both in filing return .and file the return for them and if yes then how ?

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

ok in my st 2 i have shown 8 services which includes edu cess and higher edu cess.

while filling st3 my total taxable services are six  which excludes the edu cess and higher edu cess so when i filed the return it says that the taxable services added deleted which is not reflected in st1/ st2 so wht to do 

edu cess and secondary and highter secondary edu cess is always payable when service tax is payable, it can not be NIL if the service tax is payable

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: