Easy Office

Dippak Gupta IDT n ICAI Delhi Classes for Final

Page no : 2

Pawan (Article) (0 Points)
Replied 07 June 2008

i want to know resent batch staring for ca final classes. i have ever heard from my friends about Mr. Deepak Gupta . i  also want to know batch staring in next year and there timings also

(Guest)

hellow every one ...

i have just completed my 10+2  and have come back to india ( from ksa) . i wish to do C.A ... it would be of great help if any one could let me know what allshal i do now .. and  which is the best available institute in delhi ....heres my email address miz_sam @ hotmail.com

thanks and regards.

mizbah

(Guest)

my attempt of ca final in nov 09. i want to join IDT class from deepak gupta sir of nov 08. can i take?

DPG (CA) (22 Points)
Replied 30 June 2008

hii

if any one has updated notes on idt for nov 08  exams of prof. deepak gupta then pls send the same at gandhi_dharav @ yahoo.com

Sudha Thorat (SAP Consultant) (58 Points)
Replied 02 July 2008

Can you please send the notes to sudhathorat @ gmail.com

(Guest)

Dear sir,

I would like to draw your attention to a question asked by you in the last batch of idt (nov07-may8) related to rule 5 of valuation rule 2006 of service tax. You had asked whether expenditure incurred by service receiver to provide lunch, conveyance or similar facility to service provider shall be included in the value of service. Rule 5 of v. rule 06 state ,where certain expenditure or cost are incurred by the service provider in the course of providing any taxable service, all such expenditure shall be included in the value of taxable service for the purpose of charging service tax. Though this rule is not applicable in abovementioned situation (question) because the expenditure is incurred by the ser receiver but not by the ser provider, the assessing officer is Wright if he say service has been provided for a consideration not wholly or partly consisting of money. Sir, please reply whether this interpretation is Wright.                                                       

You’re sincerely

shiv kumar

(Guest)

Please forward me the same notes on my ID...pallavi.gupta @ in.ey.com

(Guest)

Please forward me the same notes on my id    pallavi.gupta @ in.ey.com

SUNIL (SERVICE) (36 Points)
Replied 13 July 2008

Can any one send the notes of Prof Dippak Gupta to sdbhanushali @ gmail.com

CA. Preeti (Practice) (171 Points)
Replied 14 July 2008

Hi frens ...Kindly contact 9212308859 (delhi no) for Dippak Gupta Sir's batch info.

Address : ICS 1/56-A, Lalita Park (IInd Floor), Laxmi Nagar, D-92

You can mail him your queries at - dgacademy @ idtfundas.com  /  dg @ idtfundas.com

Better if you visit his website for all Info regards batch and notes i.e www.idtfundas.com

(Guest)

Dear Sir

I Want to Attend for Coaching Ca Final IDT.So I Want to Registration.Dec 08 Batch Because My Attempt Nov.09. I am Out of Delhi so I have only Time Dec  08 to Nov 09.So I Request to you that Please Grant me Permission for Attned Classes.

Your Pupils

Deepak  Jain

CA. Preeti (Practice) (171 Points)
Replied 31 August 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
"

Dear Sir
I Want to Attend for Coaching Ca Final IDT.So I Want to Registration.Dec 08 Batch Because My Attempt Nov.09. I am Out of Delhi so I have only Time Dec 08 to Nov 09.So I Request to you that Please Grant me Permission for Attned Classes.
Your Pupils
Deepak Jain

Hi Deepak ...Please go thread fully ...u wil get all info ....or else for you again to mention...

Kindly contact 9212308859 (delhi no) for Dippak Gupta Sir's batch info.

Address : ICS 1/56-A, Lalita Park (IInd Floor), Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-92

You can mail him your queries at - dgacademy @ idtfundas.com  /      dg @ idtfundas.com

You will get an answer to your queries there and also for Nov 09 U can either join the batch starting in delhi in nov 08 or in may 09 also if you wish to join Pune batch then classes there are conducted every september and march.

Better if you visit his website-  www.idtfundas.com  for all Info regards batch and notes

Hope this helps

SG

"

sanchit (student) (20 Points)
Replied 19 September 2008

sir,

my login is blocked. Help me for further procedure.

sanchit pandhare

Rvai Kumar (Artical) (92 Points)
Replied 04 December 2008

Dear Sir

Pls confirm us the venue for next class of IDT which is scheduled to be held tomoro (5th Dec'08).

Thanks 

Neha Gupta (JOB) (47 Points)
Replied 09 December 2008

Originally posted by :SG
" hi... please let me know if anyone have ca final idt solved notes of dipak gupta sir. email at neha_2720 @ yahoo.com  "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: