Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to prepare and score well in audit subject

Page no : 3

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 23 August 2011

Nice Tips.... Thanks.......

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

Dear Richankji,

Nobody wants to know the general aspects of a subject - that's what I have learnt over the years while teaching students of Sociology and Social Work. To them NOTES that will help them score heavily in the exam. are of importance and nothing else.

For such students, let me site a different example of a different student engaged in a different profession. He has not done that badly in life I guess.

His name is VISHY ANAND . Yeh nam to suna hoga. :)

In 1995, after his loss to Garry Kasparov, the then World Champion in Chess, in the World Championship final, Vishy told that he had not quite grasped the general topics explained to him by Mark Dvoretskij - the World-famous Chess Coach and this inability on his part played a decisive role in his loss.

Another Chess World Champion - Mikhail Tal, the enigma in Chess - would frequently watch Chess shows in TV that was meant for children. His motto was - go back to the basics as often as you can.

These two World Champions were STUPIDS I guess. :)

Regards.

2 Like

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

Great observation Sourav Ji....keep sharing

varahi (STUDENT) (2373 Points)
Replied 15 September 2011

great sharing sir....thank u so much for ur efforts.................it is really appreciating hw u have taken out tym to write and compile all such valuable points.........m sure it's very helpful and we all need guidance some tym or the other............

keep sharing..................

and mr saketharaman........plz maintain the professionalism of this platform........we all r here to help and share knwledge........not discourage someone........if u dont have anything to share.atleast dont discourage those who have sumthing to share...........if u think its stupid dont waste ur time in replyin discouragingly n hurt others.....its kind request to u.....

1 Like

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 30 September 2011

Originally posted by : CA Navin Jain

This is a very bad reply given by Mr. Saketharaman because if you think that this post is a stupid post, its ok and

i agree with you however this post may usefull for others. how you restricate to others to stop for posting which is stupid posting as per yours?

AND you are giving to advice to others for stop the stupid post and get your work. I am asking you if this post is stupid why you have spent you time to give your reply on that types of posting

@ Mr. Garg , Continue sharing  you things at CCI, never stop your things

DEEPIKA (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (33 Points)
Replied 26 December 2011

thanks alot sir ...........your advices are really helpfull....

sir can u please let me know which books to follow for pcc subjects...

DEEPIKA (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (33 Points)
Replied 26 December 2011

can u please guide me how should i plan my time nd study properly for pcc may 2012......... sir m seriously in trouble......i hv not been able to clear any group of pcc....... plzzzzzz help me out......

JACKLIN JOSEF (ASSISSTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 02 January 2012

THANK YOU, LAST TIME I GOT ONLY 48 IN AUDIT AND AGGREGATE ME REH GAII

JACKLIN JOSEF (ASSISSTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 02 January 2012

THANK YOU, LAST TIME I GOT ONLY 48 IN AUDIT AND AGGREGATE ME REH GAII

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro