Page no : 5
(Guest)
Kindly send Me List Of CA Firms Thanks

(Guest)
Kindly send Me List Of CA Firms Thanks

(Guest)

please give me top CA's firms in mumbai .my e mail id casarveshjain @ yahoo.com

(Guest)

i appeared for the ca pe2 exam held in nov 2007. i wanted the list of some big size ca firms in mumbai for articleship. i would prefer doing articleship from the big 4 or such other big firms which have such big clents that i can get lot of exposure. plz help my email id is"wilfredpaul10 @ gmail.com" thnx

(Guest)
DEAR FRIEND, I WANT TO TAKE ARTICLE SHIP IN MUMBAI, I GOT 67% IN C.P.T PLEASE REPLY IN ARGENT

(Guest)

Hi friends,

I have cleared PE-II in Nov 07 looking fir the articleship in big firms. so if any regarding the same then please send me a list of Big & Middle level CA Firms in Mumbai for the Articleship.

(Guest)

please provide me the name and e-mail id of mumbai CA firm.

(Guest)

Plz provide a list of CA firm in mumbai for Articleship, i just now cleared my PE-II exams

(Guest)

I want the list of CA Firms in Mumbai(multinational & medium level).i have just cleared PE2 exam held in nov.2007 in 1st attempt and scored 52.33%. plz  if anybody have the list then send it at my e-mail id: priyank_world7 @ yahoo.com .                 

(Guest)

i have cleared pe-2  in nov 2007 and i am looking for big ca firms with big clients for my articleship .please reply at the earliest

(Guest)

i have cleared pe-2  in nov 2007 and i am looking for big ca firms with big clients for my articleship .please reply at the earliest

(Guest)

I am DAWOOD SALEJI from SURAT-GUJARAT.I have cleared My CPT in AUG 2007 with 50% and I am doing PCC and articleship in surat.I want to Join good firm in mumbai for articleship who provide good stipends also..Tell me wats the procedure and do i will get Good firm

reply me plz

dsaleji @ yahoo.com

+91 9727182927

(Guest)

Can anybody send me list of Middle or Big size CA firms in Mumbai where i can do my articleship.My email is chintangada @ hotmail.com

It's Urgent

(Guest)

please provide the list of ca firms so that i can join and start my articleship. It doesnot matter whether it is big or midsized firms

(Guest)

please provide the list of ca firms so that i can join and start my articleship. It doesnot matter whether it is big or midsized firms

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: