Easy Office

List of CA firms for Articleship in Mumbai

Page no : 20
(Guest)

please send me list of email addresses of CA firm in mumbai

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kaushik
"

I do have list of all Chartered Accountancy Firms in Mumbai.I give it to you provided you give some of your personal information to me so that i can add you as my friend.Please also provide me the true marks of your CA PE II Examination so that i can give your reference to any CA needing Article  Clerk.Bye.....................................Have a Nice Day..........................

Hello Kaushik

I have given PCC Exams now in Nov 2008.And therefore my results are awaited now.Well I have scored 82% marks in cpt exams.I will pass in Ist group but i m doubtful for 2nd group.Since my last paper was not so fine.Presently i m doing my articleship from jaipur,Rajasthan.But since i want to learn more and take work exposure i m thinking to come mumbai.So please do help me to know the firms of CA in mumbai.

Bajrang Mundra

"

rohit p katba (article clerk) (0 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

i want to join top 20 firms in mumbai

(Guest)

HI PEOPLE I WANT ARTICLESHIP AT MUMBAI

PASS CPT 2006

ARTICLESHIP COMPLETED 2 YEARS

(Guest)

will any one send me list of ca firms and their email id for for articleship.

Rakesh Chauhan (ca final student) (20 Points)
Replied 24 November 2008

i want to work in a ca firm which is reasonably big with good job profile in audit.i am fresher.

(Guest)

Dear Friends & Collegues ,

Can anybody send me list of Middle or Big size CA firms in Mumbai where i can do my articleship.

It's Urgent

Regards

RAHUL MODI

(Guest)

Hello, I have just given my C.A. Final exam in NOV 2008 and I have already completed my 2YRS articleship training. Now I am seeking transfer in a C.A. Firm where I could get maximum tax exposure. Kindly guide me in this regard.

(Guest)

I have given C.A. Final attempt in November2008. Pls foward me a list of some good audit firms in mumbai....

(Guest)

Hey friends m in urgent need of a good ca firm. I scored 70% in CPT.

(Guest)

please send me list of big four ca firms in india

(Guest)

Hello Everyone,

I m already doing articleship in my town but now as i m shifting to mumbai so i would like to know about some C.A firms in mumbai.

If anyone will help me out i will be very much obliged.

Thank You

namrata (Chartered Accountant) (47 Points)
Replied 03 December 2008

hello, i am namrata from hyderabad. i have cleared my pe 2 in may 2008. i am looking for ca articleship in a medium sized ca firm in mumbai. if anyone can just forward me the list of firms i will be greatful.

(Guest)

can any well wisher send me the details list of Kolkata CA firm where MY SISTER  MAINEE ( NOW SHE IS GOING TO APPEAR B.COM FINAL-2009 BATCH)  can do articleship AT KOLKATA  . pl help US ...  Zodi apnarar zana ase??? PL SEND TO MY E MAIL ID ALTAF.LAB @ GMAIL.COM

(Guest)

Please provide me with a list of firms providing articleship near Dadar, Matunga and Sion area. Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: