Easy Office

Little Super Star of CCI Part -5

Page no : 2

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

Hey Priyam...What to say about u dear....She is a very very down to earth and simple person(now that is something hard to maintain these days)...Very easy to get along with...carries no extra baggage even though she is a lttle super star in reality....May u always be the way u are .. Do not lose THIS PRIYAM in u.....Best wishes fr ur upcoming results....

Thanks to Balu sir fr such a nice article..

1 Like

Mohit Bhownani (Student) (294 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

First of all I want to thanks Ma Balu, for writting such a wonderful article for Priyam!! I m very much happy with ur article because ur article abt her is true and also because I m her very best frd, 

Ya she is very simple and also very shy girl!!

She is also a good writer.

I pray to God for her sucess in every field and ya one more thing I want to wish her All the Best and Best Wishes for her upcoming result

I want to request all the members of CCI to appreciate her bcz we want her to write more and more beautiful articles!!

more we appreciate her the more she will write!!

Once again Best of luck Priyam!!

2 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

Realy Great Article Balu Sir.smile. Priyam is great CA student and also great article writer, i will Pray that Priyam will get all success in future life.smile.
1 Like

C.A.M.S.ROY (C. A.) (478 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

YAH FRIEND NO DOUBT PRIYAM HAS ALL CAPABILITY BY WHICH SHE CAN LEAD THE THE GROUP WHICH IS REFLECTED HER THOUGHT AS GIVEN IN NO. OF TOPICS. I HOPE SHE WILL DEFINATELY ACHIEVE THE RANK,

SHE IS REALLY STAR

1 Like

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

Originally posted by : Aditya Maheshwari

Keep sharing keep rocking.

mridul savio Pinto (articled trainee ) (1477 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

Originally posted by : Khushboo Agrawal

These little Superstars keep shining in the sky of CCI & keep Helping others!!! Thanks bro for sharing good article...

all the best for your results

1 Like

vishnupriya (CA Final) (1418 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

Originally posted by : Vijay Manwani (Vicky)
""""Her results on the way, will pray she come out of with colors and make her career success and happiness of her life""""
Best wishes from family of CCI
1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

Priyam deserves all d respect for her work

2 Like

Krish (CA Final ) (3331 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

Wonderful article Balu sir and Congrats to Priyam that you have such loving and caring friends like balu sir, wish u all the best for ur result, God bless you.

1 Like

(Guest)

Im speechless, never thought n article could be written on me, Truly thankful to all my sweet friends for the encouragement,support and motivation........

It has truly been a great learning experience for me so far n i know i have a long way to go from where i stand at present........

Thanks a lot CCI, n thanks to all my beautiful friends without whom all this wouldnt have been possible.....thanks for accepting me n my articles, its truly wonderful to be a part of this beautiful family........

6 Like

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

keep rocking keep sharing.......keep sharing....all d best 4 ur upcoming results dear priyam...:)

1 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

Thanks for Balu Bhai.....Making a Little Superstar of CCI

Priyam All the Best for your Future

Regards,

Rahul Sharma

1 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

Originally posted by : Priyam

Im speechless, never thought n article could be written on me, Truly thankful to all my sweet friends for the encouragement,support and motivation........

It has truly been a great learning experience for me so far n i know i have a long way to go from where i stand at present........

Thanks a lot CCI, n thanks to all my beautiful friends without whom all this wouldnt have been possible.....thanks for accepting me n my articles, its truly wonderful to be a part of this beautiful family........

@ Priyam....yaar Dil Jeet liya................

(Guest)

I have exhausted all the thank u....ka limit thats permitted in a day...so i really wanna thank all my friends from the core of my heart.......n one thing i wanna say is that im not talkative, im a quite person....there r days wn i dont speak a word...i bcome jabba from the movie chup chup ke(shahid kapoors role in the movie) n my parents have to tell me to speak up something" beta kuch bolo " lol :D ya thats me..........

Truly thankful to u all for being with me all this while...........

2 Like

SOURAV GHOSH (Assistant Manager-Finance)   (401 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

U & BALU Sir both deserve this kind of respect in this platform due to your valuable contribution. You both rocks  on CCI. Keep sharing & help others..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: