Easy Office
LCI Learning

answer sheets to students

Page no : 2

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

Originally posted by : Vishalvinod

The topic is very simple. Why ICAI is not giving the corrected answer sheets to students and maintain transparency.
Guys i am not aware of this however can i know the reason why ICAI is not giving the sheets and can it be not claimed under RTI Act for the same.

that itself is the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION vinod...

ICAI should think of this matter seriously..

its better for the institute,students and for the system at large..

transperancy builds trust..as simple as tat...

some replies were off the track and were talking abt correction,whether tuff/not,reverifiaction procedure etc etc...

all i am saying is simple,,,evry student shud hav right to his answersheet...

and ya,i heard some girl has taken icai to court thru rti act,to see answer sheet...she gained access to it ...but evry 1 cant go by same procedure...

https://www.charteredclub.com/answer-sheet-of-ipcc-student-gone-missinglost/

i hav spoken to a sir,who worked in valuation dept..

he said there are flaws..your answer sheet can go missing,,like it happened in abv case..

few pages of ur answer book can go missing...

a guy who evaluates u r answerbook can appoint sum one to count marks..generally,c.a's who take papers for correction appoint their assistants for this job...they can miscount the marks awarded...ther's possibility tht SHIT HAPPENS..

SO IT'S BETTER FOR STUDENTS,IF THEY GET TO SEE THEIR ANSWER SCRIPS...

WE LIVE IN DEMOCRACY NOT IN DICTATORSHIP...

Arvind Sharma (ACA) (1432 Points)
Replied 28 July 2011

Why are you all discussing on this issue...??????

It has already held by the CIC Mumbai in Vikita Soni that Student has right to view his/her answer sheet...

Why Commission held this conclusion...?? Find attached file...

Institute did manipulation., and it is well known to all members.....

I remembered when Mr. Ved Jain comes as President and they give relaxation in exam by allowing one day gap in each exam.. Afterward I come to know that his daughter or some other relative (don't remember) was also giving that upcoming exam...

I know some CAs qualified in previous last 2 3 exams ( bearing tag of be a son/daughter of CAs) who are DUMMY....

don't it come in our mind that they has amuse some advantage of their parents position..???

We can't do any thing... :( except being in q.....

Can it be that thousands of student is scoring 50+ marks in all subject in 2nd group and just 20 to 35 in ISCA...??

I don't think so that all such students has not studied in ISCA...  (Although I viewed also some results scoring 70+ in ISCA.....)...

Every failed student will feel that there is manipulation because he/she did hard preparation and hope for good marks.... (ya may be some don't prepare much but what about those who do 10 hours + studies...??? )

I also prepared hard specially in ISCA because I was well know that Institute doesn't award marks in this subject (and sometime it also felt that Institute is keeping this subject in course just to make students fail...) but I failed my first attempt this May 11 just because of that manipulation....

I was planing to file RTI Application but then realize what If they has awarded lowest marks in each ans instead of adhoc reduction...?? because CA Regulation permits only RE-VERIFICATION  and not REVALUATION....

So now I am preparing for 2nd attempt and hope this will be last.. Its first time that I failed ever... :(

Arvind Sharma (ACA) (1432 Points)
Replied 28 July 2011

ops.. I forget to attach Order in Vikita Soni...

FInd here... :)

Attached File : 200449 784018 case order cci icai answer sheet.pdf downloaded: 195 times

suraj (studying) (53 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

Yes there should be trancperancy in the system of checking paper. i too think that institute can manage the results as per their demand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: