Easy Office
LCI Learning

A girl doing CA .... rejected ?

Page no : 7

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Greattttttt Efforts Renu Ji.......

Ek choti bachhi apne Papa k sath ja rahi thi, Ek pul par paani bahut tha...

Papa:- Beta daro mat, Mera Hath Pakad Lo

Bachhi:- Nahi papa, aap mera hath pakad lo

Papa:- (Muskurate huye) Dono mai kya antar hai beta?

Bachhi:- Agar main aapka hath pakdu or achanak kuch ho jaye, to shayad mai aapka hath chhod du..

Lekin agar aap mera hath pakdenge. to mai janti hu ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, Aap mera hath kabhi nahi chhodenge......

Great Love,

1st love is our Parents,

2nd our Teacher (Guru)

3rd our Friends (Har mushkil Help karte hain)

Ye main nahi likhna chahta tha par aapki post padhkar laga ki likhna chahiye..Thanks for a Great Article and we are follow on Facebook

Take Care

With Reagards,

Rahul Sharma

3 Like

jatin (ICWA and CS student) (407 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Originally posted by : Mansi

nice article.. you are right renu , this is really the biggest problem of our life today .

Even every person should take part in this and try to encourage the girls to fulfills her dreams /Aims

even me too passing away from this situation ...

Thanx  to motivate me....

Shraddha Jani (student CA final) (77 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Hello Renu, u did nice try...ur thinking aspect is really great...and i agree with u... i  m feeling so lucky...actually my parents giving me full support to accomplish my goal....but i saw d cases wher girl hav to take appart their goals and dreams...Girls should take revenge to this issue and fulfil their drems...

RENU i wanna contact u as ur thought is so nice..have same thinking as urs...

Devpriya (no) (45 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

A very nice article.Agree that even now more than half of the population thinks about the Girl doing a CA same way as you expressed. But I was a lucky one....who decides to do CA after marriage and now a baby...all becoz of my encouraging husband and in-laws. Offcourse determination plays a vital role here, coz its not easy to get away with work and responsibility and do only studies especially when you have an infant at home. I study during night when everybody sleeps and then in early morning before everyone gets up. Take some rest during afternoon and try to squeeze time as much as possible. Just because becoming a CA is now my passion!!!!!

CA Shilpa Panjwani (Pactice) (92 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

very touchy article renu... its d story of every gal doing ca... but i think gals r d most strongest creation of god... god has given us so much strength n patience dat v can even stand in high waves n wait 4 everyting 2 bcum normal... bt den 2 it cant b done widout d support of our beloveds n persons holding special positions in our life....

(Guest)

Renu thnx thnx thnx thnx a lot...jst superb renu...Yar really too good...actualy this is the real stry of 70% of gals who are doing CA..u knw what rite nw i jst cnt resist myslf frm crying...i realy dnt hv words to describe hw much i inspired by ur article..u r right renu emotions cnt be explained in words..for me its d best article till date..may b m behaving like dis bcz m a gal...bt i dnt care atall cz i can feel d pain..realy..thanx a lot dear:-)

khusboo jain (practising chartered accountant)   (25 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

awesome article...rally touching..

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

"Really Proud of YOU"

(Hope you know what my opinion is on this Article of Yours)

Desh Raj Ranot (CA-IPCC) (231 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Hello Renu,

Very nice" Awesome"

meera ki giridhari! (student) (225 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

gr8 post!!

BHANENDRA KUMAR (article) (24 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

very informative !

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

What a SUPERB article dear...........what a SUPERB thought...............HATS OFF.....tk cre dear..:)

Shalu Kedia (Practice) (31 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Hmm Nice! really nice and motivating for aspiring girls doing CA.

But I have something to add on.

What happens after she completes her CA. The parents look for a son in law more qualified than their daughter and marry her. Even such girls look for a CA/ MBA or engineer to marry. how many qualified CA girls you know who marries or whose parents marry their daughters to a girls dream guy who is caring and loving but not as qualified as their daughter.

Is this the dream or biggest achievement a girl should look for? ultimate fact is marry and settle down

Replied 18 July 2011

And something more.

The qualified CA girls whoever they marry to  - how many of them successfully are able to carry their careers ahead or rather say are allowed to take their career ahead in long run.

After a girls mrg 1 year or so, she is expected to have child and serve as a caring mother and loving wife and a obedient daughter - in - law. How many in laws allow or co operate or encourages a CA girls daughter. And even if they do.

Beware you married CA lady so many companies will not hire you because of your timing constraints or inability to travel outside - and you know you are not responsible for these constrains.

I am not writing all these so as to discourage any one of you to do CA. certainly not. Its just that you need to be mentally prepared and strongly determined to meet this challenges.

Only then in true sense you would be a successful dream achiever.

Replied 18 July 2011

And something more.

The qualified CA girls whoever they marry to  - how many of them successfully are able to carry their careers ahead or rather say are allowed to take their career ahead in long run.

After a girls mrg 1 year or so, she is expected to have child and serve as a caring mother and loving wife and a obedient daughter - in - law. How many in laws allow or co operate or encourages a CA girls career. And even if they do.

Beware you married CA lady so many companies will not hire you because of your timing constraints or inability to travel outside - and you know you are not responsible for these constrains.

I am not writing all these so as to discourage any one of you to do CA. Certainly not. Its just that you need to be mentally prepared and strongly determined to meet this challenges.

Only then in true sense you would be a successful dream achiever.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: