Easy Office
LCI Learning

What does this result mean to you!!!!!!

Page no : 4

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

Wish you best of luck and hope the luck will favour you and your hardwork will be paid off,wish the same to everybody desperately waiting for their results.

1 Like

C.A. abhishek (ManagementConsultant@KPMG )   (521 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

thanks a lot balu for ur wishes.....and anoop for praising me so much well i am no god here just 1 of you.....and himanshu dont worry ur dad is already proud of you as ur thinking about him so much....god is watching and will surely do the justice.......

Manya (CA) (29 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

All the best to both of you !!!

1 Like

Replied 14 July 2011

thanx vasiullah and manya 4 ur wishes!!!!!

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

add  mine 2,11 years but sc*****d by CA.....

Replied 14 July 2011

m really sorry to hear that future ca,cs......:/

sri.. (Executive) (56 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Well i think after everyone clears when the results are announced .., we can expect a lot of weddings in caclubindia :D

Replied 15 July 2011

hahahaha..sri....well said....ca takes so much time tat by the tym u complete it,,,,,,u r of a marriagable age!!!!!;)

Abhishek Mandot ( JAIN ) (PRNAM & ASSOCIATES) (32 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Abhishek .. wish gud luck to all the 75000 candidates who appeared for finals and also for ur love.. Keep posted after result too...hum bhi aapki khushi main shamil hoge
1 Like

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

ABHI FIRST OF ALL GRT GRT POST YAR,....

U HAVE MADE A LOT OF MEMBERS KNOW ECH OTHER IN JUST A BLINK OF EYE,..THANKS FOR THAT,...

SECODNLY COMING TO OUR PROFESSIONAL STRUGGLES AND PERSONAL TIES ATTACHED THIS IS JUST A ROCKING POST,...U DESERVE A GOOD APPLAUSE FROM EVERYONE,..HAVE THIS,...

EACH AND EVERY CA RESULT MEANS A LOT TO EVEYONE WHO HAVE BEEN WATING TO GET A CA TAG ATTACHED TO THEIR NAME.A LOT OF COMMITTMENTS,STRUGGLES AND RESPONSIBILITES,....

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE WAITING FOR THEIR RESUTLS,.MAY GOD GIVE U A LOT OF GLORY FOR UR EFFORTS ,......ROCK ON,...

2 Like

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Originally posted by : sri..

Well i think after everyone clears when the results are announced .., we can expect a lot of weddings in caclubindia :D

Yes we wil upload our marriage cards here,and all CCI will b invited...;)

1 Like

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

I get a feeling of oneness and proud to have such beautiful members in our CCI FAMILY !! :)

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Wish you all success in life dear..And i beleive true love never fails...God bless u both and Ur family...Every problem will b solved..Wishing U a great success in CA Final...And humko party b dhena..

1 Like

Anila (Article Assistant) (177 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Originally posted by : Karthik.e

hi abishek..i wish u all the success and congratulations yaar..ull surely repeat ur winning record dis time.no second thoughts...and ull start ur winning spree in ur personal life from now...cheers
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: