Final tax -Tejas learning centre - HSR layout

satish (Service) (901 Points)

21 June 2011  

Dear Bangalore Students,

The final classes for Tax & costing have started for past 2 weeks - weekend batches. This will suit working professionals and students who beleive in concept based learning. The batch size is planned for not more than 7 to 10, Admissions open for few more upto 4 to 5 students.

I help students with the method of study,explaining concepts, How to understand from exam pespective sections to linkage and application of provisions and explanation of key decided case laws. The class also requires a preparation by the students before coming to class - so this will be discussion oriented for 30% of class allowing students to clarify their doubts and encourage colloboration amongst the students.

Quiz and surprise test will be conducted to improve the confidence of students. Test are evaluated not for marks but for the presentation of the paper helping htem understand the need for improvement. Classes are scheduled ot be completed no later than sep 15th.

Those interested can reach me at my email at satmai45 @ gmail.com  or mobile - 9900771166

To know more about me - checkout in the profile.

Happy Learning.

Regards,

satish.