Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to go about completing my Finals

Page no : 2

C.A Tarun Shah (practice) (271 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

DEAR PL.REMEMBER THAT AGE IS NOT THE BARRIER FOR HIGHER EDUCATION .WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY PL.TRY

BEST OF LUCK !

TARUN

CA Rajat Jain (CA) (1677 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

u shd give final

Hardeep Singh (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (205 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

my elder brother

though i'm not an experienced person to guide you but i must say

winners don't quit

and

quitters don't win

i don't think you to be a quitter

you know CA does not mean ''COME AGAIN'' rather it means ''CERTAINLY ACHIEVEABLE''

REMEMBER ONE THING EVERY ''SUCCESSFUL'' PERSON HAS A PITIABLE STORY BEHIND HIS SUCCESS

SO my dear brother get ready to deal with ICAI

you know people say always move forward but i think if we are going backward that must be to take a ''long jump''

and now you are to take such a LONG JUMP

AND via this website you can discuss you problems and can read motivational article and i'll be waiting to read such a motivational article posted by you after becoming CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

a very best of luck to you

hope for your success!

jjjjjjjjh

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

Sir,

First of all i appreciate the decision taken by you...

For your information, THere is no Old course now. only  New course.

1.regarding your registration , enquire institute whether it is Live or u need to enroll again.

2. Regarding study material , it is voluminous. so i would suggest you to follow these authors ( u can buy from mkt)  with Practise manual (which is avl in the institute).

Financial Reporting : M.P Vijaykumar, AS - Rawat.

STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MGT : S.D BALA or A.N. Sridharan

Auditing : Padhukas

Law : Munish Bahndari

Costing : Padhukas

ISCA : Study material with own notes

Direct Tax : T.N Manoharan

Indirect taxes : Bangar.

First see the syllabus. since u r familiar with the subject, you just need to update with the amendments. Follow a stategy.

The ABC Analysis for all the 8 subjects is below for your guidance to start with ...

ALL THE BEST

Attached File : 130891 745471 group 2 abc analysisl.xls downloaded: 125 times

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

FIRST GROUP ANALYSIS

Attached File : 130891 745476 group 1 abc analysis.xls downloaded: 107 times

Jyoti Sharma (Employee) (24 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

HI

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR DECISION FOR DOING CA FINAL. 

AS FAR AS SYLLABUS IS CONCIRNED JUST DONT WRRY BOUT THAT. JUST BE CONFIDENT AND DETERMINED TOWARDS YOUR GOAL OF BECOMING CA M SURE U WILL BE ABLE TO SUCCEED.

I AM MENTIONING THE BOOKS WHICH I REFFERED:

SUBJECT                                         AUTHOR

FINANCIAL REPORTING              CA PARWEEN SHARMA SIR

(ACCOUNTS)

SFM                                                     DR. JB GUPTA, CA ASHISH KALRA

AUDIT                                                 CA SURBHI BANSAL

LAW                                                     DR. R.D. MAHESHWARI, CA MUNISH BHANDARI

COST                                                   SANJAY AGGARWAL SIR

ISCA                                                     DINESH MADAN SIR

DT                                                         CA VINOD GUPTA SIR

IDT                                                       CA RAJKUMAR SIR.

ALONG WITH THESE BOOKS YOU CAN ALSO REFFER INSTITUTES PRACTICE MANUAL.

BEST OF LUCK.

Ankur Mehra (ASST. OFFICER) (33 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

Hi friends, I am currently pursuing CA final. I have cleared 2nd group in nov 2009. Since then i have sometimes given my attempts but not whole heartedly due to lack of time. But now i want to pursue CA whole heartedly. Presently I am 32 years old. I am studying SFM from Makkar's Sir notes. I am facing some minor problems in some questions. Please suggest me, if there is any teacher(at ghaziabad or nearabout) from whom i can clear my personal problems on sundays for 1 or 2 hours or at his convenience. I do not have time to attend coaching classes as i am currently in sevice . I will be thankful if anyone can help me out.

Gayathri (Cost Accountant) (203 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

Hello,

According to me this question itself is wrong. you should ask for tips to study and not whether you can continue or about your years. Throw it away. I have heard about Bala sir when i was doing course at prime. I heard that he started his career at the age of 57 and completed at the age of 60.People like him are there for us to show that age is not a factor and with me also a person who had opted for VRS from bank attended classes.

This is our life and we have to decide. If you have the passion to become a CA then dont think. you just step in. Anyway all the member guided you properly and they are ready to help you.

So nothing to say except  ALL THE BEST

Glad2 (Asst Manager) (33 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

Hello Friends...Thank you very much for all your valuable inputs. It really means alot to have so many friends to boost your morale. Your motivation itself is pushing me not to give up, but to keep trying.  Kudos to CA ClubIndia !!

Just one question though...Rekha & Jyothi have mentioned names of authors as referral. Is this an exhaustive list of books that I can refer to, or is there something additional that I need to refer to? I have currently given up my job, and have my wife and 3 yr old daughter. I am really determined to give this my best shot. Keeping this in mind- family & time constraint, I would like to have a detailed plan on how to go about this. Also Is it possible to prepare for both groups of Finals this Nov'11?  Thanks !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: