Easy Office
LCI Learning

Can I still do it?

Page no : 2

Abishek (Student) (1108 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

Make sure you are 100 % perfect  in topics you have read..  

CA,CMA,CS Karan Gogia (Employed) (230 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

bro bro bro....4 month is enough to clear CA final both group...n u r in IPCC..

u require only one thing that is motivation....

"if u think u can do ...u r rite..

n if u think u can't do ...u r still rite"..now its ur choice...

n one thing more....dikate sab k saath hai...not with u only....some has mood to study but dont have time...n sum has time but don't have mood..............best of LUCK

1 Like

shammi (service) (50 Points)
Replied 17 June 2011

Originally posted by : TINKU KUMAR GUPTA

Respected Sir,

Pls solve my query.My schooling was done from a Hindi Medium School upto H.S.and in college papers i have written in english still i am facing english problem. i can handle practical papers but it will be sufficient to pass the ca or cwa or cs exam means all these profesionl exams. my problem is that when i study theory i understand whole things but after 1 or 2 hrs means when i was doing my family work i can not exactly remember the book language but still i know the concept but can't express it more perfectly as i am not so much know english. pls tell me if i write theory in exam from my own language can i get more marks in exam or just i can qualify the exams.it is necessary in the exam to write the in the book language only because like audit and law they are puerly a technical language. and one more thing in theory papers quest are coming 2 to 4 marks only and they are point releted means if i write the answers by heating the poing then can i get full marks in the papers. pls advice me because i want to do ca or cwa or cs i want to have a professional degree in my hand. pls advice me as early as possible.

and I have started study for both groups of IPCC in Nov 2011 can i pass both groups in just 4 months.

your problem is that you know the answer but don't know how to express it in english language. this situation might decrease your confidence regarding your knowledge. so it you really want to give your exams in english medium, then you have to understand the language properly. or you can choose hindi medium for your exams. there is both the options. but be specific regarding your preparation.

Sourabh (Student) (360 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

thanks guys for all the suggestions n motivations.that helps my confidence for sure.I have picked up speed.the problem is I cant do all subjects together as I am getting coaching of Tax,CAFM n Accounts frm same person.n Tax starts later.as I am handicapped,I'm not able to get any other tutor.

lets see what happens

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: