Easy Office

CA final SFM-- Dilemma

Page no : 2

Atul Gupta (article) (28 Points)
Replied 09 June 2011

and can anyone tell me if i refer module... is there any problem about amendments..

and these amendments affect which chapter??????

CA SANJAY GARG ( Chartered Accountant) (150 Points)
Replied 09 June 2011

HELLO ATUL ME SANJAY FROM CHANDIGARH. IF U CAN SELF STUDY GO FOR MAKKAR NOTES & SCANNER. IF U WANT TO GO FOR COACHING GO FOR ADITYA JAIN. DONT PUT A SINGLE PENNY OF UR MONEY ON RAJIV SINGH. I HAVE STUDIED FROM RAJIV SINGH IN MAY 2010 BATCH AS MY ATTEMP WAS IN NOV 2010. RAJIV SINGH SOLVED QUESTIONS ACCORDING TO HIS WAY BASED ON MARKET KNOWLEDGE WHICH U CAN COMPARE WITH SUGGESTED ANSWERS NOT ACCEPTED BY INSTITUTE.NOW CHOICE IS YOURS.WHAT YOU WANT MARKET KNOWLEDGE OR CA DEGREE.

UDIT DUA (ca final) (26 Points)
Replied 14 June 2011

do makkar sir notes by self study they r very gud.

Jyoti Patidar (Article Clerk) (21 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

anybody can tell me which book we read for SFM  (CA Final) &  any book suggested in hindi for SFM & Costing (C.A Final) subject.  Please reply as soon as possible.

Waiting for reply

RAKESH (SR. ACCOUNT FINANCE) (33 Points)
Replied 27 June 2011

DO THE MODULE......THE BEST FOREVER & DO SELF STUDY..........

1 Like

harsh jain (article) (33 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

if you are interested in self study then it wii definetly outweigh all coaching class studies but it needs sincerity &determination because nobody wil be there to control you .As you have pointed that you are giving nov11 attempt looking to this u r having sufficient time to prepare for , i suggest you to go for self study and devote atleast three hours daily .now the key  point is material for self study ,you can refer SD BALA REFERENCE BOOK FOR PRACTICALS & FOR THEORY COMPILER . ALSO DO ALL THE SUMS GIVEN IN MODULE  MAY U R LUCK SUPPORTS AND THEY WILL BE ASKED AS IT IS

1 Like

harsh jain (article) (33 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

if you are interested in self study then it wii definetly outweigh all coaching class studies but it needs sincerity &determination because nobody wil be there to control you .As you have pointed that you are giving nov11 attempt looking to this u r having sufficient time to prepare for , i suggest you to go for self study and devote atleast three hours daily .now the key  point is material for self study ,you can refer SD BALA REFERENCE BOOK FOR PRACTICALS & FOR THEORY COMPILER . ALSO DO ALL THE SUMS GIVEN IN MODULE  MAY U R LUCK SUPPORTS AND THEY WILL BE ASKED AS IT IS

1 Like

Pooja Kenge (Article Asistant) (22 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

hi.. where can i get the topicwise weightage of marks for MAFA?

CA RAMNIK SINGH SASAN (Chartered Accountant) (60 Points)
Replied 24 July 2011

please ca akhil mittal sir 

post me the material of jb gupta sir of sfm so that i can prepare well for sfm for nov 2011 exams.

my email-id is ramnikgo @ yahoo.com.

i will be greatly thankful to you sir.

CA RAMNIK SINGH SASAN (Chartered Accountant) (60 Points)
Replied 24 July 2011

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro