Easy Office
LCI Learning

Selective Study and Role of Scanners in Current Examination

Page no : 2

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 16 May 2011

I think we should make own not for exam purpose and that should be completes all topics in brief. . . . . .
1 Like

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student) (1935 Points)
Replied 16 May 2011

upjeet s. bhatia CA FINAL ST.

tell me what u suggest in such cases when we are eligible to write final in 2013?

i think there will be only few ammndments which can be updated easily..i don't  think it will be big problem..

Devu 4 u

I don't think so quality of education is going down..i feel like losing attempts make the people trying for important questions to pass the attempt..and not lack of knowledge..

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 16 May 2011

Sasanka

Ya, that's right. I agree.

But i mean people studying only to pass exam that's why i said Quality of education is going down..

i mean attitude of students including me is to pass the exam rather than trying to learn as much as we can...............

Studying to learn rather than for passing exam is only a Myth these days......

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 16 May 2011

Well, I feel scanners are just an revision material and they can be used only to have a glance from the point of view of a conservative student.....

Scanners/RTP`s/  and other model papers are just to boost up our confidence and enhance our writng adn time management skillss....

First, the whole study material of ICAI requires to be studied and then all this additional materials....

Our proffession is totally depended on what we read and understand, unlike those of engineers who study one thing and apply something...

Care needs to be taken with this issue....

OUR NEXT RECOMMENDATORY DISCUSSION I FEEL SHOULD BE

" WHY WE NEED TO DISCUSS OUR EXAM PAPERS ANY WHERE CREATING A TENSION AND SPOILING MOOD FOR NEXT EXAMINATIONS"

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

There is a request to all my friends involved in discussions that please give a link when another topic is started in the existing page....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro