Easy Office
LCI Learning

can i afford to waste 10-15 days??

Page no : 2

kckinn (CA) (759 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

As others, I would recommend take a break for week...and then start picking up Gr II......you might not be able to study with full speed in the beginning....but do as much as u can with a relaxed mind...and hope for the best..

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

are yaar abhi kaafi achchhi movies release hui hain sabhi ko dekh ke aa . ladakh wagerah jake aa . 10 din book mat khol . 10 din baad fresh mood se start karna

1 Like

vardan sharma (Company secretary) (160 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

Every second gone is too  precious to lose it may let your professional life delayed by 6 months

amit (ca) (165 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

If you believe in productive study or studying efficianty then u shld take a rest of atleast 10 days then start fresh. As u will see most of these coaching institution will start after 10 or 15 days of the exam so that also resemble the same.

Don't kill ur life for CA which u will became one day.

SIDHARTH DHIR (senior articled assistant)   (623 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

yes take 2 days rest....

Abhishek (Student Final) (292 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

Originally posted by : SiDD_

I believe you should start off from the next day and postpone having fun till the time you get your result with the text - PASS.

You have to save the FIRE,  retain the studying spirit which ignites during exams.

If you postpone preparation, you might loose it and keep postponing till 1 week before next attempt.

jitendra chawla (F.C.A.) (327 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

i dont think so,you should start your prep.from tomrw ,and enjoy after nov..i dont think you deserve any rest any enjoyment 

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

i think you should note down..want went wrong, what improvement u required, what things need to be done...immediately

Ritika Pundir (CA) (154 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

Firstly, be it average or intelligent, its the hardwork and consistency of studying that matters. I'v seen average students becoming excellent CAs and intelligent ones dropping it altogether.

Secondly, your father's anger is justified. He just cares for u. And since you'v told him that ur not clearing, well, i guess you know beter how much it may have hurt him.

Lastly, dont take too much of stress, but dont enjoy 15 days.! Thats a break too much if ur giving both groups in nov. Six months hain, padhai karlo, maa-baap bhi khush honge, intelligence bhi badhega, n nov ke baad do mahine milenge relaxation ke "AGAR" ur  exams in nov go well. So, puck up, relax for a day, two days or so, analyse your drawback n mistakes, n start making efforts now, so that exams go well in the future to come.

Parveen (IPCC student) (107 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

Mr.Raunak it is better to take rest for 10 days fornot only physically but also mentally.

I think u can manage ur parents for this.

If u think it is not possible then try and try to convince them for that.

After taking rest u must ur studies as u learn first time not as i know this.

Read point to point well take revisions at saturday and sundays half day.

And rest of the sunday go to take rest.

It is better way to reach simply and easily ur goal.

Don't take too much rest. just half days of sundays by this of mind will co-operate us for next day studying.

Ok Thank You

ALL THE BEST

Harsimran Singh (Student) (204 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

Take your break man otherwise in your mind you will feel clinged to this break which you never get like a school crush

Told your parents the same
or anything else if you have something better

Take your break and then start study

You can prepare in a month or maximum 2 months for a single group of IPCC (only if you are mentally prepared)

So be prepared n do what you will have to do for that

Nishant Kumar (Student) (326 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

break le le bhai...otherwise padh nahi paayega!

Deepak (CA Final Student) (357 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

buddy, obviously u got to take sometym off for rejuvenating urself after the exams,  but  juz 1 suggestion, c to it, dat u juz dnt end up in a danger zone after partying for a very long tym..... dekh abhi itna padhne ke bad, u hv grown capability of studying for long, bt if u take a long break from studies,  tab phir initially padhai wapas start karne me thoda jyada concentrate karna pad sakta hai......

Tc...;-)

srikanth (student) (94 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

i believe even for an average student 10hrs a day(effective hrs) enough to clear the first group of ipcc that is what i did for may 11 attempt whatever time u study study effectively no formalities to start today tomorrow and all no tv computer spare the time in a stable manner

Srividya Venugopalan (Chartered Accountant) (40 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Just relax. Take a break for a week if you feel that 15 days are too much n then like begin fresh..All the very best and don't worry, the amount of time you spend on studies donot matter, do qualitative study. You'll surely crack. All the very best.Takecare.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: