Easy Office

CENTRAL EXCISE SSI EXEMPTION:TRADING TURNOVER

Page no : 5

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

Originally posted by : sandeep

We are a manufacturing excisable unit with a brand name TTTT & we were paying no excise as the govt had given us excise exemption fro first five years in gujarat. I want to ask you that can we open a Trading unit. I want to know the Limit for the same whether is 150lakhs and whether we can use the same brand name TTTT in the trading unit & sell the products. As we are going to sell the same Material under same brand in Trading unit whether excise is applicable to us. Should we have a different company name & directors should be different for Trading unit. We are not going to cross the limit of150lakhs in Trading unit while selling the same brand in Trading unit whether excise will be charged on same & whats the limit. Whether we have to change the companys name & directors in Trading unit. whats the procedure Can you help me for the same..... whether there is any Section or clause. We will be setting our trading unit in Gujarat... Kindly give me the link to the Section or clauses

Regards

Sandeep_suvarna @ hotmail.com

raise your query to the authority who has granted you exemption for five years, as there must be some limitations and restrictions to enjoy this benefit.

once brand name is established, there is no exemption available under excise as per current excuse act and rules.

1 Like

dilipjain (accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 21 March 2012

What is limit of transaction value (pls specify goodsmanufacured  on job work and purchased goods) for a jeweller who gets gold jewellery manufacured on job work basis in FY2011-12 to remain exmpted in next FY2012-13(provided his excisable value of jewellery is below1.5cr inFY2012-13).

Is  SSI exmption  available to  a Jeweller who manufactures gold jewellery on job work basis.

bhaskar (accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 25 October 2013

we have cross 1.50 crore ssi exemption

which documents submitting to central excise dept  and any letter

please tell us

S. RAVICHANDRAN (ACCOUNTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 04 January 2014

Wish you Happy New Year 2014.

Central Excise Registration is compulsory for turnover if less than Rs.1.50 crores.

Please clarify.

Regards

S. Ravichandran

sundaramoorthi.k (MBA) (28 Points)
Replied 23 June 2014

all tax limit amount Sales Tax tamil nadu,Central EXCISE,service tax,income tax,pf esi all information details & all state tax due date in india,import & export details

PREMARAM (ACCOUNTANT) (21 Points)
Replied 16 July 2014

We are construction contractor & we want to take refund of purchase matrial & other construction material as cement, machinery, safety material, electrical material for construction use. we can take vat refund yes/ no. please tall us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: