Easy Office

Income Tax Office - CPC Centre, Bangalore Address

Page no : 2

N.K. Kadyan (ps) (22 Points)
Replied 03 July 2014

Sir,

I filed income returns for the AY 2013-14 and have the refund pending for the excess tax paid.     I selected the option direct debit to my bank account SB A/C No.xxxxxxxxx with MICR code as xxxxxxxxx.   But still it is not credited to my bank account.  I verified through the web https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/servlet/TaxRefundStatus.  It shows ITR is not determined.      

I requested, please help me to get my refund back.  

Thank you

Narender Kumar Kadyan

PAN Number: ADXPK5289K

Satyabrata Biswas (MBA) (21 Points)
Replied 10 July 2015

To The Commissioner of Income Tax Bengaluru-560100 Dear Sir, (Date:10th July 2015). Subject: Non-Payment of Refund order.

I am a Senior Citizen, 67 years running, sick and bed ridden. I am yet to receive my refund order as under. Assessment Year 2009-2010…………………..Rs.10,020 Assessment Year 2010-2011…………………..Rs.24,890 Assessment Year 2011-2012…………………..Rs.11,320 Total Rs.46,230 The reason may be in the Tax deduction at source certificate, my company’s name written there instead of my name. Sir, this is the way, Maharashtra Government department certifies. But please see that the Pen Card number is mine ”AHCPB9488N” and my name is written on the pen card. Sir, due to the mistake of PWD department of Maharashtra, I should not be punished. Kindly issue a refund order in my name for Rs.46,230/-after verifying my case to your satisfaction. Due to my age I closed my business, now I earn money through my books sale. Yes, I am a freelance Journalist, writing for Times of India, Mumbai and an International English Author. My novels published in India, Germany, USA & UK. I also received two National Awards in Journalism and Social service as I am attached with many NGO’s as President (Rotary Club), as Director (Lions Club), as volunteer (Tata Cancer Institute), as member ( National Gallery of Modern Arts) and so on. Regards Truly Yours Satyabrata Biswas 09820117180 Email:author.sb @ gmail.com 402, Shree Ram Kutir Dena Bank Building, Station Road Bhayandar (west), Dist: Thane- Mumbai-401 101

R.VENKAT (retired) (88 Points)
Replied 09 October 2016

XCPC takes a long time to remove demand notice even if the demand has been paid. In mty case it has notbeen removed even after two mkomths after payment.

Velmani Kondappan (2 Points)
Replied 23 November 2016

Hi,

My Name is Velmani and my PAN Number is AHGPV6561J.

For the tax year 2016-17, I have e-filed my Income Tax and I have to pay 4150 which I have paid under Self Assesment. But now i have received a mail that I still have to pay 4150. It is still showing in pending actions in e-filing. I believe i should have paid under "Tax on Regular Assesment" rather than on "Tax on Self Assesment"

Please advice how to correct this

Regards,

Velmani

+91 9036768290

Madhumita Banerjee (2 Points)
Replied 18 September 2017

You can change the password urself

narayanan venkat (2 Points)
Replied 04 February 2023

I want to send a letter by speed post - for having record- refarding a I.T.refund of my wife which got returned by bank as the a/c was closed on knowing death of my wife death. Another Bank is keeping her name as joint holder.  so I want address which post office will accept for spedpost.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: