Easy Office

How to Reset Pan Password

Page no : 2

Shailendra Choukse (accounts officer) (26 Points)
Replied 24 August 2013

Dear Sir,

It has been sent by me but I have got another mail from validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in and that is "The new efiling password would be sent to registered email" and which is of old consultant

Manikanth (Chartered Accountant) (342 Points)
Replied 24 August 2013

@ Shailendra    If u have sent an email (validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in) for reset of password,then Validatory section of Income tax would have sent a new password to the email from which u mailed and to the registered email. 

Try again, sure u would receive an email from them with new password bcz I did it

Replied 24 August 2013

Dear Manikanth ji

As you told just I sent email to validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in again but I got again mail "The new efiling password would be sent to registered email" I agree before 10-15 days we could get password from there but now they are not sending password on another mail or you can say from which mail we send these are information.

Thanks

Please help and guide me

Manikanth (Chartered Accountant) (342 Points)
Replied 24 August 2013

@ Shailendra.

I sent the information for reset of password through my personal email ID 1 month ago. but, I don't know about the present situation as u said  u has been received a relpy from them as "the new password would sent to registered email ID".

(Guest)

Yes this is the very fact , now the new password will be sent only to the registered email id. 

Replied 24 August 2013

MEANS THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR GETTING PASSWORD AND IS IT COMPULSION TO E FILE FROM ONE PLACE CAN'T WE CHANGE?

Replied 26 August 2013

Is there any solution to get new password for income tax?

Supreeth Sharma (CA Final) (113 Points)
Replied 27 August 2013

I agree with Mr. Shailendra Pls, can anyone give any other alternative for this. Even I am facing the same problem. I sent a mail to reset password, on 24th August 2013, I dint get any reply. Today once again i sent the same mail to Validate @ incometaxindia.gov.in, and instantly I got this reply: “Dear Taxpayer, Thank you for contacting efiling. Please note : "The new efiling login password would be shared to the registered email id" Thanks & Regards, Efiling Unit Directorate of Income-Tax(Systems)” Any final solution for this problem?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: