Easy Office

Bank realisation Certificate (BRC)

Page no : 5

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA ( CS PURSUING ) (43848 Points)
Replied 13 June 2012

mr deepak link is for you:

/experts/brc-548950.asp#.T9hCe1I-1d4

deepak (director) (31 Points)
Replied 13 June 2012

HI,

CAN ANY1 HELP ME OUT PREPARING BRC IN FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:

I HAVE RECEIVED A PAYMENT FROM THE PARTY 50% ADVANCE TOWARDS EXPORTS IN USD AND REMAINING 50% BUYER HAS REMITED ME BALANCE INVOICE AMOUNT IN EURO INSTEAD ON USD; THEREFORE KINDLY HELP ME OUT HOW TO SHOW THE SAME IN BRC...

I HAVE REALISED USD TO INR AND EURO TO INR AT MARKET RATE ON TT RECEIVING DATE.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR SUGGESTION ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED CASE AT THE EARLIEST....

Replied 14 June 2012

i will provide you the BRC after preparing as per your need kindly attached here EP copy of shipping bill, and INvoice.

Regards,

deepak (director) (31 Points)
Replied 14 June 2012

Hi I just WANT to know how to show euro realize amount in brc. For examlpe: C&F IS 100$ PAYMENT REALISED DETAILS: 50$ @ RS.52/PER DOLLAR 40€ @ RS.68.50 PER EURO (INSTEAD OF 50$) FREIGHT 2$ KINDLY GO THROUGH THE ABOVE DETAILS AND LET ME KNOW HOW TO SHOW THE SAME IN BRC...

Replied 15 June 2012

i will provide you the BRC after preparing as per your need kindly attached here EP copy of shipping bill, and Invoice

it seems that  you are not interested post here  scanned copyas per above said reply.

Regards,

George J. Cherian (Proprietor ) (21 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

Dear Sir, 

We had made a Export of Iron ores fines to china, and same had made export from vishakhapatnam.  Vishakhapatnam Custom office requred a BRC from our Bank which is lacated in Mumbai , and bank is demanding for Exchange Pramotion Copy from custom , but custom had already provide us Exchange Control copy, and custom department says exchange pramotion copy will get after competing all procedure including BRC also., so kindly guide us what is the correct  procedure for above, to clear these matter. 

Regards 

George Cherian 

Replied 04 July 2012

Originally posted by : George J. Cherian

Dear Sir, 

We had made a Export of Iron ores fines to china, and same had made export from vishakhapatnam.  Vishakhapatnam Custom office requred a BRC from our Bank which is lacated in Mumbai , and bank is demanding for Exchange Pramotion Copy from custom , but custom had already provide us Exchange Control copy, and custom department says exchange pramotion copy will get after competing all procedure including BRC also., so kindly guide us what is the correct  procedure for above, to clear these matter. 

Regards 

George Cherian 

AS PER FOREIGN TRADE POLICY"The duplicate copy of the GR form is submitted to the AD banks for monitoring purposes, by the exporters within 21 days from the date of shipment of export."

pradeep more (self empl) (21 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

4% CUSTOM IMPORT SAD REFUND PL CALL 9324768533

Vaishali Nagwekar (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 17 September 2013

> Is it necessory to take BRC for each export invoice raised?

as now a days since DEPB is get cancelled we prepare the BRC for FMS only ( Focus Market Scheme) So  please let me know  Is it necessory to take BRC for each export invoice raised.

Thanks

Anddy Thoper (Finance Professional) (43 Points)
Replied 20 September 2013

Bank Realisation Certificate (BRC) is issued by a bank after realisation of export proceeds in the country. It is an important document required for claiming benefits under various FTP schemes. In addition, BRC data is used by VAT, Income tax and Drawback departments. Moving towards paperless trade and with a view to reduce transaction cost, DGFT, with effect from August 17 this year, has introduced eBRC and stopped accepting physical copy of BRC. The eBRC module developed by DGFT enables electronic transmission of foreign exchange realisation from banks to DGFT server. This process is made secure by use of digital certificate.

1 Like

Rajesh (Service ) (7576 Points)
Replied 24 September 2013

Originally posted by : deepak

HI,

CAN ANY1 HELP ME OUT PREPARING BRC IN FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:

I HAVE RECEIVED A PAYMENT FROM THE PARTY 50% ADVANCE TOWARDS EXPORTS IN USD AND REMAINING 50% BUYER HAS REMITED ME BALANCE INVOICE AMOUNT IN EURO INSTEAD ON USD; THEREFORE KINDLY HELP ME OUT HOW TO SHOW THE SAME IN BRC...

I HAVE REALISED USD TO INR AND EURO TO INR AT MARKET RATE ON TT RECEIVING DATE.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR SUGGESTION ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED CASE AT THE EARLIEST....

Mention both the receipt in single BRC as there are separate field for currency, conversion rate, Invoice value and realized value.

SHREYASH (EXCISE & CUSTOMS EXECUTIVE)   (22 Points)
Replied 23 June 2015

Dear sir,

We have exported goods to nepal in the month of october-2014 & filed rebate claim for duty. Now the payment we received from third party on behalf of our customer so the bank declined to issue bank realisation certificate becuase the payment received from third party. & for the rebate claim they are asking for BRC so my question is is the BRC is necessary for rebate? or kindly give some suggestion for issue BRC in the case of payment received from third party

arbind arpan (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (25 Points)
Replied 12 August 2015

sir, can any one let us konw?

what are limit for getting bank realisation certificate in mandatory nature? 

Shakendra Singh (OWNER) (24 Points)
Replied 30 November 2017

Which bank issues BRC ?

The bank where funds from foreign were received?

Or the bank which gives us the duty draw bank?

Thanks in advance for reply.

Shakendra Singh (OWNER) (24 Points)
Replied 30 November 2017

I have a special case.

I exported in 2006-2009 years. Later I had to close my export activities due to non-availability of orders.

I have no papers right now with myself.

Now customs dept asked me to provide BRCs of my export proceedings.

Where I may have from the BRCs of my export proceedings of 2006-2009 now?

To whom I have to approch?

Plz reply.

Thanks.

Shakendra Singh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: