Easy Office

Service tax on labour contractor

Page no : 2

Hitesh S. Thakkar (Advocate & Tax Consultants)   (43 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

On Which amount service tax to be charged in manpower supply agency in case of labour supply ?

when Actual Labour cost & EPF's Debit not  was raised seprtely and  service charges of contractor bill 

service tax chargeble on both or just Service charges of contractor ?

Please help me as soon as possible....

Tareq Imam (CA LLB CISA DISA) (170 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

If we are paying service tax on security charges bill and the same amount we are billing back to back (at cost) to our customer and not bifurcating the amount of service tax in that bill then how to fill ST 3 form.

Eg: security charges Rs 100

service tax 10.30

total 110.30

bill while claiming from our customer (we are just a pass through entity) Rs 110.30 Consolidate

How to fill in our ST 3 form

Pankaj Arora (Learner) (3134 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

you can calculate service tax amount by back calculation...

RAMANA (MANAGER) (29 Points)
Replied 13 July 2011

Dear All,

Would you please clarify the below mentioned point.

If a person supply man power to a company, for that he is charging to company employees salary, PF and ESI and his service charges.

Now my question is he need to collect service tax from the company, on which amount he need collect on gross bill (i.e.Salaries, PF and ESI and his service charges) or only his service charges.

Kindly clarify at the earliest.

Regards

Ramana

RAMANA (MANAGER) (29 Points)
Replied 13 July 2011

Dear All,

Would you please clarify the below mentioned point.

If a person supply man power to a company, for that he is charging to company employees salary, PF and ESI and his service charges.

Now my question is he need to collect service tax from the company, on which amount he need collect on gross bill (i.e.Salaries, PF and ESI and his service charges) or only his service charges.

Kindly clarify at the earliest.

Regards

Ramana

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: