Easy Office

E Return Filed but Acknowledgement not recd

Page no : 2

Ram Avtar Singh (Nagari Sultanpur U.P.Delhi)   (14477 Points)
Replied 19 February 2012

E-Filing STATUS: Other than the online acknowledgement, the assessee does not have any facility to check the status of the uploaded e-return. There may be situations, when the assessee may have uploaded but the department may not have received the return. Accordingly, it is suggested that the portal display the status of the filed e-return (similar to refund status) to assure the assessee of the completeness of the transaction.

Answer: The assessee would be able to printout acknowledgement with an acknowledgement / ITR-V form in case of a successful upload. In case of any breakdown during the transmission of the xml file, the assessee can re-submit the return. However, the assessee can verify the "My Return" submenu under the "My Account" menu. If the return had been uploaded successfully before the breakdown in transmission, the copy of the acknowledgement will be available for taking printout. The acknowledgement sheet can also be reprinted under "My Return" submenu after logging in

Debajyoti (retired) (21 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

I have already sent ITR-V Form assesment year 2014-15 with acknowledgement no. 371726190280914 after signing in it, through speed post dated on 03/11/2014 and I have recieved a Confirmation via SMS from speed post that the article has been delivered on 05/11/2014.But still I have recieved a SMS from ITDCPC that ITR-V of PAN-AAXXXXXX4D for  AY 2014-15 not recieved.

So please let me know what should I do about it.

Pankaj Pareek (STUDENT) (159 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Best option for u to call income tax department

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro