Technical issue in Form 7 for LLP DPIN

Bhanu (Director) (66 Points)

22 December 2010  

I am stuck here filling FORM 7 for DPIN. Form & doesn't accept my full name.

My Full Name: Bhanu Pratap Singh Slathia
Digital Signature Name: Bhanu Pratap Singh Slathia

Form 7 validation Error: Given middle name does not match with the name of certificate.
Name accepted in the form 7: Bhanu Pratap Slathia

Form 7 is not accepting the space in my middle name

I called up the customer care(Ministry of corporate affair) they gave me phone number of some technical person(Mr. Suresh), who was very very rude and he asked me to get in touch with Digital Signature company and get my name changed to Bhanu PratapSingh Slathia i.e get the space removed from my middle name.

I have filled the form online and its been rejected and status changed to resubmit, I have also couried all my documents to them by post.

I am a web developer myself, its purely technical problem with there form which doesnt accept space in the middle name but they just don't want to rectify that problem, they rather want me to get my named changed to something simple thats fits into there form easily :-)

Bureaucracy at it's best :-(

Is there any other way out? I have also mailed the customer support(Ministry of corporate affair) and still awaiting there reply?

Does anyone know how the procedure of getting the name changed in MTNL Class 2 digital signature?

Thank you.