Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Finalist ?not so good time..

Page no : 3

CA Priya (CS Final) (1049 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

Well in this concept what i feel is............. I have certain negative views about CPT............ Bec they have comfortable options.............  Ask them to write theory and solve problems.......... Definitely it is good and helpful for them to improve knowledge............ It also helps them to take the exams more seriously................. Some action is to be taken regarding this............................. PEI and PE II was really good...................

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

aaj kal har koi aira gera nathu khera CA course join kar raha he .

almost everyone, who is taking admission to FYB.Com, is taking admission to CPT.

once i went to ICAI Branch,one students took 20 CA-Students registration form.

kya hoga CA course ka ...

Also.

i (other also) never heard any CA final student committing suicide , but in recent in mumbai one student committed suicide for failing in CPT xam.

there has been degradation CA course respect.

shinoj (ab) (1201 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

Solutions..

1-Believe in urself coz when rank holders still getting 500 + marks u can get 400 or 200 marks..

2-See where u r making mistakes-do SWAT analaysis.

3-Don't follow more than 1 book for each subject it may confuse u..

4-Study thorougly to understand n gain knowlegde.Time has changed ICAI now sees more logical appoach

Still CA final is much easier than cracking CAT..it all depends on how u approach it..

Anindya Dutt (Article Assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

Dear Shinoj, I absolutely agree with u...

Congratulations to Gopal Rathi, but not all people have the same mental strength to go on with the exams. Many get frustated after 3-4 attempts. this was my 2nd attempt & I'm not sure whether I'm going to clear the group or not..........Also getting leave from the firm after the 1st attempt is a great difficulty for many students.

The passing percentage for CA Final exams have always been low, but 3-4% out of 20,000 students earlier is much different from 3-4% out of 50,000 students now. I think the Institute must look into this.

adula... (student) (550 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

Originally posted by : CA.Gopal Rathi
Hi friends.....I cleared CA Final in 6 attempts and surprisingly I could not clear exams when papers were easy i.e during the period Nov 2007and May 2008. But I could only clear in May 2010 when papers were much harder than before. What I learnt that we should not blame ICAI for difficult papers. Its upto us to prepare thoroughly.  You know I have decided that even if single student passes in this attempt that person will be me only. and I cleared with this determination. You should also have such type of determination and you can easily get through the exams. ALL THE BEST.....!

Sir, this is called himmat, i really agree with you sir, preparation should be done correctly instead of blaming icai or time etc etc

Debi Prasad Mohanty (Manager Accounts C.A.fINAL)   (72 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

Its true day by day it was very difficult to pass even this time as per question  it was expected 5 % result in CA Final . Nov 10.

Roshan (A) (30 Points)
Replied 13 December 2010

ok....very nice for you to do the calculation of how rich ICAI wil get by conversion... please do add exam form and exam fees of last 4 attempts... and not to forget revalutaion fees too....

ICAI wants CA Students..... NOT Chartered Accountants..... i remember reading someone wrote that ICAI is making its standards high by lowering the passing % somewhere here.....  i have one question to ask.... do u think all the people who have failed or not achived aggregate are fools....???

they have changed the course so many times after 2006....what were they thinking...!!! First person drafted the course which lasted for 50 years and these new ones cant even forsee 10 years from now....???? or is it the ego problem of each power holder to do something new from what previous person has done????

The old course batch contained 99% students from PE II batch....which was more difficult at that time than finals.... these students have worked hard enough all this time.....they lost 3 years due to this shiftover games of ICAI...making article ship go back and forth...... and we see new course result is better that old course one....in short it is way of ICAI saying old course students are DEAD STOCK in their eyes.... if it is so....then why dont they just compulsorly transfer the old students to new course instead of failing them ...demoralising them...depressing them...and then taking money in end to convert.....

if we all analyse ,we would know how these things are taking place....i just dont wish to say more on this as it is worthless...these acts are not worth to be even spoken on as they are done by HIghly Educated professional without thinking.....

CA course is a vally of depression....you need a very strong heart to face it and kick it in face..... so as the previous members have written.... it is correct.... enter at ur own risk....with a strong heart and iron will.....

1 Like

Replied 13 December 2010

@ Roshan..

At the outset,ICAI is really turned like BCCI..Cash cow..but if u see it in a different way CA course is  very cheap n requires very less money to pursue but iu can not pass in limited time..opportunity cost hurts  like anything..i'm confident easy CPT should be stopped n taking limited students at the begining is the only solution..

those who could not pass even in last attempt in old course have to analsis where they r making mistakes,how to improve it..nothing is impossible..in difficult times strong people turns stronger..

Roshan (A) (30 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

@ Shinoj

difficult time does not make strong people stronger...it makes them voilent ,cruel, and meanest intelligent.....great mind can be diverted to recover the opportunity cost in different ways.... ICAI should be careful as the smart people are being harrased.....there is no gurantee that there wont be another satyam....or even new harshad mehta or ketan parekh amongst us due to this kind of denial of ICAI to give degree to people who derserves...instead giving it to people who can barely write a sentence.....

Replied 14 December 2010

@ Roshan

see english is not checked/seen in CA exam..but which should be there during entrance..but maths is checked as costing etc. can be cracked if u good at maths..no body can stop cases which ketan parekh did or what happened in satyam coz how honesty can be checked?but ICAI need to change CA exam..those who joied job find it difficult to crack as one has to remember alot..that should change...believe me quality of people doing CA is not so good as very intelligent students join IIT after class 12th..or doing MBA form IIM..many students of CA course are just average..but yes examination should be changed fully..if one doe not clear even 1 group of final he is as good or bad as just plain B.com passed out..students like Sanjhi agrawal who is gold medal from SRCC n CBSe 2nd topper r rare in CA course n finds no difficulty in clearing CA course..

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

with the then presidents visiting schools and colleges on introduction of CPT propagating our course need to show results are good in line with other professional courses, so the said period shows good results, but the feedback from industry on campus interviews and other recruitments was that institute is producing low quality professionals, that turned everything upside down!

Roshan (A) (30 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

i agree with you sree.... but why in world should we suffer for mistakes made by the previous people... we are paying for faults made my Insti and other non deserving candidates....

it sucks...wait till i get my degree and see what kind of hell over i make....

CA MAULIK (C.A) (937 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

Agree.........................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: