Easy Office

List of Firms Providing Articleship In Delhi

Page no : 9
(Guest)

To get better job(article ship) in Delhi.So I require good firms.

(Guest)

I REQUIRE GOOD CA FIRMS IN DELHI FOR ARTICLESHIP.

Pranav Khanna (inturnship in pwc) (25 Points)
Replied 04 August 2008

Hi, can any1 let me know whats the procedure to join articleship in top firms ? what kind of questions are asked in the interviews ? how much is the requirement ? Do they have any kind of limit for articleship registration at particular point of time? what are their email id's my email is pranav_khanna_28 @ yahoo.co.in

Pranav Khanna (inturnship in pwc) (25 Points)
Replied 04 August 2008

Hi, can any1 let me know whats the procedure to join articleship in top firms ? what kind of questions are asked in the interviews ? how much is the requirement ? Do they have any kind of limit for articleship registration at particular point of time? what are their email id's my email is pranav_khanna_28 @ yahoo.co.in

what is the address (latest ) of these top firms?

after how many days when you post your resumes, you should expect the call back from their side

(Guest)

respected sir

i am a pe-ii pass with 52 percent wish to join your firm for articleship.i am a commerce graduate from delhi university. i assure you that i will work up to your expectations kindly give me an opportunity to work with your firm.i shall be obliged.

AMIT KUMAR (CPT ) (0 Points)
Replied 06 August 2008

i am a cpt passout and want to do articleship and i want to know the local firms of delhi with their email address and phone no. kindly send me this list as soon as possible. my email id. is amitkumar423 @ gmail.com i will be very thankful to you

(Guest)

hiii... i just want to know articleship part is that much imp.?

i mean.. wat if i dont go for delhi and stay at faridabad (n.c.r) itself and move further!

will it affect my carrier as charterd accountant

(Guest)

I had cleared the CPT in Ist attempt in  june and i had taken the addmission in Sol(DU)  B.Com(Hons) but some of the people had told me that opt for B.Com(pass )course because Honours is tough with articleship+coaching for pcc. So, please suggest me the right path. 

(Guest)

I Have Cleared CPT-june(2008) with  100 marks and I want to get articleship in delhi .Plz help me. My mail Id is gauravmishra1 @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ravi
" Hey,Isn't Grant Thornton an internationally recognized firm? What are their entry standards like how difficult is it to get in there?Thanks for the info by the way cool stuff  8) "

(Guest)

hello. i m a student of final and not satisfied in doing article ship in my firm as it does not have audit exposure. so plse tell me whehter i focus on CA final or articleship . plse tell me

(Guest)

how is nm raiji&co.

plz temme at -   its_dhruv30 @ hotmail.com

(Guest)

I GET 113 MARKS IN C.P.T. EXAM . WHICH WAS  IN JUNE . IT WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT.

(Guest)

hi. i cleared my cpt in feb 2007 but didnt continued it as i would have had to leave my colg then for articleship..and i didnt wanted to leave mu clg since m in srcc..

now m in 3rd year and would like to do CA..

i wanna know what is d validity of CPT exam???

and how can i apply for articleship in the BIG 4????

pls reply asap

thanx

amit kumar thawani (chartered accountant) (35 Points)
Replied 29 October 2008

plesae tell me there is any vacancy in big4 for secondment candidates if any one know please let me know

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro