Easy Office

List of Firms Providing Articleship In Delhi

Page no : 8
(Guest)

i want 2 know top charted accountant firm in delhi with adress nd email  adress also for article ship.plz do me favour. i m really thankful 2 u.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" i want to know the top chartered accounting firms delhi .their addresses and their email ids. "

(Guest)
" i want to know the top chartered accounting firms delhi .their addresses and their email ids. "

(Guest)

Hi,

i have just cleared my CPT exam and wanted to know what kind of work do these firms have for a CPT passout....

pankaj (asxasx) (24 Points)
Replied 21 July 2008

hey guys,

i have cleared my cpt wid 138 marks....and i'm looking 4 articleship training in top firms in delhi... please  tell me that how can i apply to theese firms like kpmg.. ........... wat is the whole procedure..........plse pls pls help ... i would b really thankful..... contact me 9990123833  or pankajnarang109 @ gmail.com

Replied 21 July 2008

hey guys,

i have cleared my cpt wid 138 marks....and i'm looking 4 articleship training in top firms in delhi... please  tell me that how can i apply to theese firms like kpmg.. ........... wat is the whole procedure..........plse pls pls help ... i would b really thankful..... contact me 9990123833  or pankajnarang109 @ gmail.com

Replied 21 July 2008

hey guys,

i have cleared my cpt wid 138 marks recently....and i'm looking 4 articleship training in top firms in delhi... please  tell me that how can i apply to these firms like kpmg.. ........... wat is the whole procedure..........plse pls pls help ... i would b really thankful..... contact me 9990123833  or pankajnarang109 @ gmail.com

DINESH KUMAR (Student) (0 Points)
Replied 22 July 2008

Dear Sir,

I have just passed the CPT and finding hard to get the articleship.

Could u pl help by provide some reference of CA firms.

thanks & best regards,

adnan (Article) (241 Points)
Replied 22 July 2008

thnaks

CA Ravi Kumar Sharma (PRACTISE) (22 Points)
Replied 23 July 2008

Dear Sir,

I am passed P-2 and now I am undertrainee in sushil jeetpuria & co.

I want to work with you & this is good oportunity for me.

Thanking You.

Ravi KUmar Sharma

Ph. 09718252382

(Guest)
" hi sumit i have cleared my CPT this time wid 115 marks nd am getting articleship through contacts in South EX in case i want to go to some reuted firm wat is the procedure and that when i dont know anything about auditing as i m fresh from XII "

(Guest)

hi, I am YATHARTH SHARMA,

I am looking to get into a reputated delhi firm

rightnow I am taking articalship at ghaziabad

I have cleared the CPT-feb '08 with 132 marks

do tell me any subsitute

Gupreet Kaur Sodhi (CA article) (20 Points)
Replied 02 August 2008

Hi Sumit

I needed an advice. I hv cleared my Final level in May this year and my articleship period is still left for abt 8 months. I did my articleship from a firm which was totally a non conventional ca firm. I mean there were no audits in that firm but i still get to do some of the tax work. Now I m looking forward to join a firm for audit experience. I m scared that i might not get recruited due to lack of experience. Is that So? Or do i have still any chance to move ahead? Refer me few firms.

Subodh Niraula (PCC-Student Article Asistant)   (187 Points)
Replied 02 August 2008

hii all of u ..n i think u people r doin a great job postin all thoz information..i request any of u to plzzz give meh some top most firms name aroun n in delhi ..m from nepal ..n i m comin there soon..hope anyone of u will post additional information in my id..itsme_subbo @ hotmail.com.thanks alot.

Irshad (Article) (1426 Points)
Replied 02 August 2008

I wanna know the top 20 Ca audit firms present in Chennai.Please somebody provide it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: