Easy Office

List of Firms Providing Articleship In Delhi

Page no : 7
(Guest)

i want to know the top chartered accounting firms delhi .their addresses and their email ids.

(Guest)

Hello Sir, I am Jyoti Sharma. Give me email - Ids so that i can submit my resume. because I have shortag eof time.

(Guest)
which r the top 10 firms in india,hi.......wats d procedure to post cv at top 10 ca firms n wats d elegibility dey require , plz mail on my adress the required information. thank u

(Guest)

hello sir , tell me the selection p

(Guest)

hello sir , tell me the selection p

(Guest)

i want the list of addresses of top 10 firms. how to get into any one of these

(Guest)

i want the list of addresses of top 10 firms. how to get into any one of these

(Guest)

pls provide the list of top 100 firms in delhi

(Guest)

hi...i want 2 knoe top 10 CA FIRMS IN DELHI...nd watz d procedure 2 post CV nd watzz d selection criteria...rply soon...thankxx..

(Guest)

I am from Lucknow .I have cleared CA-CPT with 112 marks and want to do articleship in reputed firms of Delhi.

Sandeep Bindal (C.A. Sudent) (20 Points)
Replied 16 June 2008

I want to join a big C.A. Firm for articalship. currentely i am doing my articalship in small firm.

(Guest)

i am lookin for top chartered accounting firms delhi .their addresses and their email ids. can u plz do it fast as i m running out of time.

(Guest)

hi sumit

i just wanted to enquire whether big four firms mentioned above by you above  recruit students you have just cleared cpt and are undergraduate or not?

hope a reply from your side at the earliest

thanking you

(Guest)

I have cleared the cpt (8th june 2008), and am looking for firms/company for enrollement for articleship. Kindly help with address and procedure

(Guest)

Hi! i wanna know list of top 10 CA's in India with there contact no, postal address and their e-mail id..

Thanks

Aayush Agarwal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: