Easy Office

List of Firms Providing Articleship In Delhi

Page no : 6
(Guest)
Hi Sumit, u can run macros in excel using visual basics. If u can please help me, how can I learn it?

(Guest)
Passed PE-II Exam held in Nov. 2007 And looking for doing articleship in delhi.. PLEASE SEND ME THE THE DETAILS OF CA FIRMS IN DELHI AND THERE PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME AT THE ABOVE SITE.

ankit goyal (student) (35 Points)
Replied 30 January 2008

hi sumit. thanks for the list. iwant to ask you whether these top firms allow articles to carry on their studies simultaneously. and if they provide will there be enough time for doing studies comfortably. i have recently cleared PE2 with 19th rank so will this help me in joining these firms for articleship. i also want to know that whether any of these firms provide hostel facility for articles. please reply soon. my email id is me_ankit23 @ yahoo.co.in. thnks

Ahmed (CA student) (1105 Points)
Replied 31 January 2008

pwc,e&y,kpmg these are the biggest firms

Ahmed (CA student) (1105 Points)
Replied 31 January 2008

try to do aticle ship in big firms

(Guest)
hello sumit thanks for the list. plz email me the email address of ca firms

(Guest)
i want to know the top chartered accounting firms in delhi,their addresses and their email addresses. plz send the details to my mail id. i.e. nitin_talwar77 @ yahoo.com. thank you

(Guest)
hi !! i cleared my cpt n scored 112 n i wud like 2 knw d name of all thsoe firms in which there is vacancy for article trainees wid gud work working evnironment n somwhere in patel nagr ,cp or metro gng places side

(Guest)
hi sumit the main problem over here is of seats i havr cleared my ca pe2 xams in first attempt but getting articleship no where the list u have posted phone no. of some firms are missing like aiyar & co. kindly do tht otherwise its a great job u have done many thanks rimjhim jain

(Guest)
top c.a firms in delhi providing articleship for students their addresses and email ids.

(Guest)
To be a part of a reputed Chartered Accountants firm where ‘A Union of Ordinary People doing Extra Ordinary Work’. Seeking a challenging career in the area of chartered accountancy, that will utilize and expand my accounting & auditing skills, knowledge & abilities

pRaSoOn (Articled assistant) (500 Points)
Replied 06 March 2008

HEY SUMIT....UR ADVICE REALLY HELPS YAAR...I MYSELF IS FINAL STUDENT AND WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT BIG 4'S AS WELL AS INDIAN FIRMS ARE ABSOLUTELY TRUE...indian firms are also good...for ex.,trchadha have their office in pune also...these firms in delhi are the best one..no doubt..im in pune but i want to shift to delhi but i m reluctant as to classes and new atmosphere...??

(Guest)
Hi Kalpna this is Gaurav. I have also cleared my CPT. I am also looking for articleship training. But i have No girlfriend. I want to make friendship with you.

(Guest)
Hi, I have given exam of 12 th (Non-Medical) and want to do CA. Kindly tell me complete details and suggest about my future. Also tell me address of some reputed institure in Delhi and Gohana (Sonepat, Haryana).Thanks

(Guest)

i want to know the top chartered accounting firms delhi .their addresses and their email ids.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: