Easy Office

List of Firms Providing Articleship In Delhi

Page no : 5
(Guest)
Cansome one please help me out by listing me with the List of Firms Providing Articleship In Hyderabad.Thanks inAdvance

(Guest)
Cansome one please help me out by listing me with the List of Firms Providing Articleship In Hyderabad.Thanks inAdvance

(Guest)
I WANT LIST OF CA IN KALYAN

(Guest)
i had given the November,2007 C.P.T attempt and cleared it.my score is 118 and i am looking forward for full fledged articleship .

(Guest)
can u provide me email address of best articleship ca firms

(Guest)
DELHI'S MAIN BRANCH IS IN SHAHADRA NEAR KARKARDUMA COURT AND ALL INDIA MAIN BRANCH IS IN ITO

(Guest)
PLEASE SEND ME THE THE DETAILS OF CA FIRMS IN DELHI AND THERE PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME AT JATIN_327 @ YAHOO.COM

(Guest)
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD

(Guest)
hi, pallavi I know its not easy to work with top firms, but i would like to work with them. So can pls. tell me something about your interview. bye

(Guest)
hi sumit i have cleared my CPT this time wid 130 marks nd am getting articleship through contacts in South EX in case i want to go to some reuted firm wat is the procedure and that when i dont know anything about auditing as i m fresh from XII

(Guest)
i m working in smal firm as article for 8 months now i want to move to a reputed ca firm in delhi can anybody help help me out in getting articleship in top 10 firms in delhi my e-mail id is aarkay88 @ gmail.com

(Guest)
hi! achin i want to know your experience while applying for articleship in s r dinodia wat is d procedure to conduct interview there ........ plz rply ...... my mail id is aarkay88 @ gmail.com

(Guest)
hi frnz can ne body tell me about the status of TVA thakur vaidyanath aiyar & co. in market...n i heard usually big 4 wants references from ur side...n i hv cleared my 2nd grp wid exemption in frst..plz tell me whether dis will affect to an extent if i want to get my articleship in gud firm..

(Guest)
sir,I had passed CPT exam with 55.5% &want to do articleship

(Guest)
hi sumit, dis is kartik i passed CPT with 108 marks in second attempt. I want to know whether good CA firms would select articles who have cleared their CPT in second attempt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: