Depression is of no use!

I know its easier said than done! But Depression is of no use! When you lose in forex trading,  you are certain to go in a shell . Your money is lost and that is the most sad thing. But depression will also take you nowhere. You will leave trading and be complexed but will that be of any use? Instead if you start again that is better. 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
Losing money in forex trading can be disheartening, especially for new traders, and can lead to feelings of depression. However, succumbing to depression won't help recover losses or improve trading skills. Instead, it's crucial to learn how to cope with these setbacks, view them as part of the business cycle, and focus on starting again with renewed determination.

It is all part of Business Cycle
Yes but a loss can make you depressed especially the new traders. Even as I am writing this I can't say that if I lose money ,I will be unaffected. So new traders must learn to cope with it. :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details