Depressd lyf

I feel lyk dyng .. its my 3rd attempt and till nw I didnt stdied well for final xams.. I thnk m nly nt capable 4 it . every tym I prepre bfre 2 mnth of xams and at last tym I gv up on myself that I wont b able to do.. what to do. I m really fell lyk ....18 days left fr grp2 bt my prep. is worst. .. and my parents are thnkn that I m stdyn and will clear. . bt I knw that I cnt do anythn.. god plz help me ... my future seems dark...
Replies (5)

Dont Loose Hope Harsh

Believe Yourself

Do your best Forget the rest

 

18 days me Mahabharat ladi gayi thi ( VG Sir ) Don't be hopeless. Jitna ho sakta hai utna to karo atleast.
I will suggest you to give your best and Study after exams also till the result, I will help you to gain knowledge in practical life also. My suggestion is study after exams also.
You are not a candidate who feel so. Many student who are preparing for any competitive exams feel nervous.It is very common. Believe in your self.
Thanks a lot frnds... I will surely gv my best for 18days ... and lts see what happns...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details