Denovo registration

Hi,

I have a query regarding the Denovo Registration. I have registered for CMA in the Year of 2007 and I finished my Final Group3 in June12 yet to clear Final Group4. Recently I came to know that if a person is unable to finish Inter and Final with in 7 years he/she should go for Denovo Registration.

I have applied for Dec2014 Finalalready.Recently I came to know that I have to undergo for Denovo Registration I have completed my Denovo Registration on 25/11/2014. But I am unable to find out whether I will be eligilible for giving attempt in Dec 2014. I have read the Circular for Denovo Registration there is no information regarding the Cutoff dates. Kindly help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Saran.

 

Replies (3)

you can give.... else u can directly call the helpline no and confirm everything dear....

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for the Message.. I have tried everything.. I even called the Institute in Kolkata.. They are not providing any kind of information.

Thing which worries me alot is whether I will get Admit Card or Not?

come on yaar dont panic.. just go the the inst directly in ur city.. and ask them... or mail them along with cc to top managements.. ids must b there on site of inst.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details