Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deletation of form 112 and 102/103

Amit Kumbhar (Student) (2 Points)

16 August 2021  

I have joined my articleship two months ago,and i want discontinue my articleship but form 102/103 and 112 are not approved and forms 112 send back for correction. So how can i delete those form so i can apply fresh? 

 1 Replies

Sourav (Student) (23892 Points)
Replied 17 August 2021

File a form 109 and submit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags