Dec 21st 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiiiiii everyone

I hope most of you must have heard about the latest news going on around the planet about the end of the world on Dec 21st 2012.A per the MAYAN CALENDAR there is no date after 21st Dec 2012, and it says that the world willl come to an end that day..I feel that this sholud not happen........I will also be attaching the pics in the subsequent post,from the movie 2012 coming up this Nov from the makers of Indenpedence Day.

What do you all feel, is it really going to happen??

Replies (2)

  Hey yaar, I am sure..Its not gonna happen. Who the hell they to decide it? Only God knows whats next....... No astrologer can say what will happen in the next moment. 

Btw, some years back, there was a news that in  2000 world will end...... What happened? Nothing. Well, we might of to face worst situation than this cz of global warming & all.....But im sure...Not the End!!

Its rubbish......................but I m eagerly waiting for the movie 2012.

Bcoz I have seen some scences of that movie and those are really awesome.................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details