Dda refunded registration money twice

Last year I applied for the allotment of Dda flat with a refundable registration amount of Rs 100000 and in the lucky draw held in November a flat was allotted to me. Later I surrendered the allotted flat as I was not happy with its location and applied for the registration money in December. Dda refunded my money in the month of march in my bank account, but now my account has again Credited with an amount of Rs 100000 asDDA SURRENDER MONEY. I informed the bank regarding the same, they told me u need not to do anything juz wait for dda to claim. Now my question is should I inform Dda or wait for them to claim and if i dont inform, will they charge any interest on that amount ??
Replies (1)

Any update on what happened later?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details