Hi,
Could someone pls tell me on what name D/D worth Rs 4000/- for ITT shud be taken?
I am planning to do in Trivandrum branch. I was told to take as "ICAI Trivandrum"
Is it correct or do we hav to write in full???
the secretary (with the name of the State)
thanks everyone!
u have to take it as "the secretary,the institute of icai"
sorry Mr. Mukesh u r incorrect........................radhika is right
I.T CENTER OF -------BRANCH(NAME OF BRANCH) OF ------(WIRC,NIRC.EIRC,CIRC,SIRC).OF ICAI.
Please confirm it with respective branch.
THE INSTITUTE OF CHATERED ACCOUNTANT OF INDIA payable at (where ur desire to do ITT)
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
Aviv Global Private Limited
Ahmedabad
CA
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
B.Com
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
A Jaiswal and company
Lucknow
CA Final
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: