Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cwa registration & mark-sheet

Vipul Singh Rajput (CA- Final CWA Inter B.Com(H))   (81 Points)

09 May 2012  
I was provisionally registered with ICWAI on 31-05-2011. Later I sent my B.Com Final Mark Sheet on 17-11-2011 to the Institute.But I never received any confirmation about my registration. I appeared in Inter exam held in Dec, 2011 and was declared Pass. But I didnt receive Mark sheet of the same. I sent an email to BOS and Examination Depatment but got no reply. Contact details given in prospectus are not working. I need Help in this regard.

 8 Replies

Aarush (Delhi) (1566 Points)
Replied 09 May 2012

A Duplicate Mark Sheet can be obtained on payment of Rs.100/- only within a maximum period of 5 years from date of declaration of the concerned examination results.

Duplicate Mark Sheet for the examination whose date of declaration of results is beyond 5 years can be obtained on payment of Rs.200/- each in Transcriptt format only.

Application for duplicate mark sheet may be made on a plain paper mentioning applicant's Date of Birth, Regn.No., Roll No., Term/Year of examination and address. Payment may be made through a Demand Draft of appropriate amount favouring "The ICWA of India" payable at Kolkata. Signed application and payment may be sent to "Director(Examinations),The ICWA of India, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata 700016".




1 Like

dont worry, few of CCI members ( Sanjeev and Vipin) received their CWA inter marksheet and pass certificate just a day ago...you may get it soon...
1 Like

Vipul Singh Rajput (CA- Final CWA Inter B.Com(H))   (81 Points)
Replied 12 May 2012

And What about my registration (i was provisionally registered, later sent B.com mark sheet)

Aarush (Delhi) (1566 Points)
Replied 14 May 2012

You wil get is registration certificate from institute soon, else you can make a quarry on feeback corner on institute website, link mentioned below.



Vipulji.., if you have appeared for Inter exam means.. you got your regn no.. right??, I dont understand which regn certificate you are talking about:-(, agreed with gaurav.., send feedback or sendmail to your RC..

Vipul Singh Rajput (CA- Final CWA Inter B.Com(H))   (81 Points)
Replied 15 May 2012

I was registered Provissionally in CWA INTER on 31st may 2011 when i was not having my B.com Final result. And we have to send the mark sheet within 6 months else our registration is cancelled.

So, I just want to confirm that we get the registration letter in this case or not.

1 Like


ok, thanks for clarifying..,

as per SIRC, they sure reply oour queiries through email.., you can try it with your RC, all the best..,:-)

1 Like

chenikala prathap (paid assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 30 December 2016

Sir i have completed my cma foundation inter and final. I have not received my foundation certificate and i forgot my roll number and foundation registration number is it possible to get my foundation certificate with details of name term of exam address and inter and final registration number

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags