Cwa practical training exemption

I have completed CWA Inter during Jun 2012. Since my registration expired, I applied for Denovo Registration and got approved. Should I get exemption from Practical training? I am working for the past 10 years. My profile page on CMA website doesn't allow me to get Form T-3, stating "Invalid Registration Number". Kindly clarify.

Replies (1)

DEAR, YOU WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR FRESH EXEMPTION WITH 11 DIGIT REGISTRATION NUMBER ON FOLLOWING LINK WITH PAYMENT OF EXEMPTION FEE OF 2000/-

https://eicwai.org/Training-Forms/Login.aspx

IF STILL FACING ANY ISSUE CONTACT 011-24666136 (PRACTICAL TRAINING - DIRECTORATE - THEY WILL ANSWER YOUR QUERY PROMPTLY.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details