Cwa postal coaching help....... plzzz

Hello Freinds.....

Today I have finished all the six papers of Inter 2nd group..... (T3 and T4 as i am holding Master Degree)....... I need your help to finish this activity.....

1. Do I have to write my name and enrollment no is each answer sheet even these details are required in status sheet?

2. Do I have to write any comment over status sheet or answer sheet that I am writing only T3 and T4 being Master Degree holder?

3. How much time taken and allotted, I should mentioned over status sheet, on an avearage I had to sepnt 5hrs in each paper?

4. Can I send answer sheets thru courier or by speed post is must??

5. What is Test Paper Code...... I guess written oven paper i.e. OMIS/T3/2008??

6. What dose it mean....... Specify Questions answered outside............??

7. Can I send scanned of my answer sheets thru e mail on the e mail id given postal @ icwai-wirc.org??

Please post your valuable views over these questions..........

Thanks a lot ........

D Vijay.......

 

 

Replies (6)
Originally posted by : Vijay D


Hello Freinds.....

Today I have finished all the six papers of Inter 2nd group..... (T3 and T4 as i am holding Master Degree)....... I need your help to finish this activity...

thats good.., best of luck to you.. one day you hold one more Master degree..:-)..

1. Do I have to write my name and enrollment no is each answer sheet even these details are required in status sheet?
 

write your Regn no. on each papge of your answer papers, on its top., its to keep you on safer side, in case if mishandled by postal dept..


2. Do I have to write any comment over status sheet or answer sheet that I am writing only T3 and T4 being Master Degree holder?

Not needed, in the front sheet, you have to tick the Test paper codes T3 and T4.

3. How much time taken and allotted, I should mentioned over status sheet, on an avearage I had to sepnt 5hrs in each paper?

SIRC didnt ask that, so I didnt write, may be you can write..3 hrs..

4. Can I send answer sheets thru courier or by speed post is must??

I too heard, they dont accept couriers, but not sure.., better you send it thru speed post..

5. What is Test Paper Code...... I guess written oven paper i.e. OMIS/T3/2008??

yes

6. What dose it mean....... Specify Questions answered outside............??

If you answered more than what reqd...

7. Can I send scanned of my answer sheets thru e mail on the e mail id given postal @ icwai-wirc.org??

no, I dont think they have time for that.., but scan and keep it with you.for future reference.

Please post your valuable views over these questions..........

Thanks a lot ........

D Vijay.......

 

 

All the best..

here find the attached file for guidelines for answering Test papers...

Hi Harini.........

Thanx for your support....... But what do u mean by  One day u will hold real master degree....... As per my knowledge M.Com is a Master degree and I am M. Com..... Please correct meif i m wrong...........

sorry..typing error..corrected it..

Thnx for your wishes....... I was afraid that may be ICAI dose not conisder...... M. Com as master degree and if so I will have to write T1 and T2 which is not possible for me now....... reason why I asked you.......

 

Thanks

sorry.. for that.., and dont worry..T3 and T4 are enough for you...All the best..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details