CWA DEC-2010 Exam Working Professional

Dear All,

I am an Working Professional (9.30 Am to 8.00 PM). Would like to appear in DEC-2010 inter Group I. I am commerce graduate.Please Guide me...

1) My Objective is to Clear Group I, Should i prefer Other Refernce books ?

2) Till now I didn't Start Study, How should i mange my Study Plan along with work?

3) Direct Tax ????? a Big Question any guidance from ur end will be a g8 help

Replies (2)

yes its fine

u can appear

for direct tax u can refer paduka

DONT BE PANIC,  PREPARE SUGGESTED ANSWERS FOR ALL PAPERS FIRST, THEN SELECT THE TOPICS HAVING HIGH WEIGHTAGE FROM SCANNER AND FOLLOW AND PREPARE PLAN.

FOR DT: PREPARE AMENDMENTS FIRST

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details